PDA

View Full Version : BELOW MSRP ON THE 14s

Craig Haymaker
01-30-2014, 12:03 PM
My wife's RTL should be here end of next week. We have not talked price yet, only a refundable deposit. I know that these 1330's are in "hot demand", and it is up to each stealer to negotiate your deal.
This being said, are any dealers agreeing to 1-2K under MSRP, or am I just dreaming ?
Thanks, Craig.

stevedfive
01-30-2014, 12:08 PM
For me, it was only a dream, but have no regrets.

Frank G
01-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Dreaming until late summer.

MouthPiece
01-30-2014, 12:12 PM
As Chief Justice once wrote in a case where a lady was suing this guy for his unsolicited proposition: "There is no harm in asking". (The lady lost her law suit).

Chris

murphybrown
01-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Len at Pitbull Powersports :thumbup::yes::clap:.... my 2010 I bought in Illinois from a dealer I had never seen (all done over phone) because he gave me the best deal (I had not found Len at that point in my Spyder ownership). When I decided that a 2014 was in my future...contacted several dealers...PITBULL POWERSPORTS the best deal around..:yes::yes:. Even if I would have had to have Spyder delivered to me (as I did with 2010) Pitbull offered the best deal out there...thanks Len. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
01-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Len at Pitbull Powersports :thumbup::yes::clap:.... my 2010 I bought in Illinois from a dealer I had never seen (all done over phone) because he gave me the best deal (I had not found Len at that point in my Spyder ownership). When I decided that a 2014 was in my future...contacted several dealers...PITBULL POWERSPORTS the best deal around..:yes::yes:. Even if I would have had to have Spyder delivered to me (as I did with 2010) Pitbull offered the best deal out there...thanks Len. :thumbup:

:agree:

Cruzr joe

Cruzr Joe
01-30-2014, 12:40 PM
As Chief Justice once wrote in a case where a lady was suing this guy for his unsolicited proposition: "There is no harm in asking". (The lady lost her law suit).

Chris

:agree:

cruzr joe

edmarino
01-30-2014, 01:00 PM
You might get 1-2 off as a 2014 leftover.

Chupaca
01-30-2014, 01:02 PM
To early at this point but you can see what they will throw in, extended warranty, laser alignment, discounts on apparel etc. Happy hunting..!! :thumbup:

bruiser
01-30-2014, 03:22 PM
http://youtu.be/hHRNSeuvzlM

Good luck. The dealer I purchased both of ours from wouldn't even give you the time of day. BUT, if you by a 4 wheeler, jet ski or boat from them then you get T shirts, hats, gloves.

ARtraveler
01-30-2014, 03:29 PM
I am sure there are some deals to be had on the 2014's. I am guessing the $ off will mostly come in the form of what you get for your trade, how many accessories you buy at a discounted price, extended warranty deals, etc. You may find a dealer or two that will discount a little off MSRP on a no trade deal--but you will probably have to look long and hard.

Demand and sales of the new 2014 RT seem to be up and running. Early buyers will have to do their best and be happy with any deal they make.

I have not shopped around from state to state because I find it a hassle. I do have a pretty good relationship with my local dealer and they do acceptable service work. I am trading the benefit of lowest price for a good servicing dealer. That is what works for me.

Good luck in your hunt. :thumbup:

BobnDee
01-30-2014, 03:59 PM
My wife's RTL should be here end of next week. We have not talked price yet, only a refundable deposit. I know that these 1330's are in "hot demand", and it is up to each stealer to negotiate your deal.
This being said, are any dealers agreeing to 1-2K under MSRP, or am I just dreaming ?
Thanks, Craig.

We did not pre-order but waited till the first shipments came into our area "just to check them out" But after all the good reviews and the slow arrival, we didn't want to miss the boat. When they did arrive at our local dealer we were ready. No shipping or set up charges and over 1K under MSRP. We moved quick to get the "special Can Am financing" (not being rich) and the extended 2 year B.E. S. T. warrantee, which ends tomorrow. Yes Virginia, it was good belated Christmas!:clap:

JkRbbt
01-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Really happy to hear good reports on Pitbull. I stopped by to say "hi" last summer when I was passing thru and was thoroughly impressed with the hospitality. They are about a thousand miles from me, but if the '14 reviews continue to be good, I may have to do a road trip to "see my brother" in the Pitbull suburb of St Louis. Wouldn't the wife be impressed if I returned with a '14 RT?! :yikes: Hey, if they make me a deal I can't refuse, it's not my fault, right?? :rolleyes:

Craig Haymaker
01-30-2014, 08:18 PM
For all the input, we will see what happens next week ! Craig

Purple Guy
01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
I got $1000 off plus they agreed to install my Tri-Axis handlebars and BajaRon Sway bar for free...