PDA

View Full Version : Arrrrrgh!

Yol Bolsun
01-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Stopped by Mountain Motor Sports - Conyers. Took new 2014 (RTS, SE6, Cognac) for a spin.

Hmmm...NICE sound, NICE pickup, NICE cornering, NICE shift (no clunks). And I have yet to get one up to hiway speeds and check out the 6th gear cruise. This is the way they should have built them from ground zero (thank you BRP for listening to your consumers). Love this machine! Arrrrrgh, now trying to justify NOT upgrading. This is not good. I just retired and am looking at way to spend more money.

If you haven't tried one, you owe it to yourself to do so.

BAD NEWS. Still to check with my XENON depot HDs and Lamonster NBVs are transferable.

Damn, damn and triple damn!

Pennyrick
01-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Stopped by Mountain Motor Sports - Conyers. Took new 2014 (RTS, SE6, Cognac) for a spin.

Hmmm...NICE sound, NICE pickup, NICE cornering, NICE shift (no clunks). And I have yet to get one up to hiway speeds and check out the 6th gear cruise. This is the way they should have built them from ground zero (thank you BRP for listening to your consumers). Love this machine! Arrrrrgh, now trying to justify NOT upgrading. This is not good. I just retired and am looking at way to spend more money.

BAD NEWS. My Ultimate Tall Boy Seat is non-transferable. Still to check with my XENON depot HDs and Lamonster NBVs.

Mel likes your present Spyder so just give it to her and take the plunge on the '14 for you. It's only money... you can find something to cut back on in order to afford the new one.

Don't see you guys registered for SpyderFest.

Yol Bolsun
01-27-2014, 03:02 PM
1) Re: Spyderfest, our big vacation this year will be Disney World with family and friends.

2) Mel does NOT want her own RT. ST, that is another flavor. But...will only have one Spyder.

ARtraveler
01-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Mine has been ordered the usual way. No test drive, no looks, no sits, other people made me do it. Just waiting for it to arrive in the great North. :roflblack:

Chupaca
01-27-2014, 03:16 PM
test ryding. You know they say it is all in the test ryde..if you don't want to change don't test ryde...:roflblack::roflblack:

Yol Bolsun
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Mine has been ordered the usual way. No test drive, no looks, no sits, other people made me do it. Just waiting for it to arrive in the great North. :roflblack:

You will love it. Should be there about 'break-up'. Course, it has been warmer up there than down here last week.

Yol Bolsun
01-27-2014, 03:43 PM
test ryding. You know they say it is all in the test ryde..if you don't want to change don't test ryde...:roflblack::roflblack:

As the song goes, Where were you when I needed you?:gaah:

Hawk
01-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Its only money, he he. Can't take it with you!! Enjoying your retirement on a new Spyder sounds like a more enjoyable retirement. Lol.

Cruzr Joe
01-27-2014, 05:07 PM

BAD NEWS. Still to check with my XENON depot HDs and Lamonster NBVs are transferable.

NBV's are transferable, don't know about the Xenons.

Cruzr Joe

Cavman
01-27-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm sure the 2014 would be nice. I would have to get the middle model as that's the one offered in any kind of yellow. But since I've got new tire on my 2010 and it's paid for, I'm sticking with it for now.

jerpinoy
01-27-2014, 07:01 PM
:congrats: to you and to all 2014 owners.

tobor9
01-27-2014, 08:05 PM

Yol,Sofia and I have been riding a demo for 2wks now and can tell you it's wonderful on the highway,and though town ,in the driveway anywhere you ryde it,you will love it.

MikeinGA
01-28-2014, 12:35 AM

I would not rush in to buy a 2014 RT. Look at the 2013 ST & RT problems, I would wait till more people buy the 2014 models and test them.

Mike

Hawk
01-28-2014, 07:19 AM
I would not rush in to buy a 2014 RT. Look at the 2013 ST & RT problems, I would wait till more people buy the 2014 models and test them.

Mike

I will enjoy testing mine for you!!

MikeinGA
01-28-2014, 02:53 PM
I will enjoy testing mine for you!!

Thank You and keep up the work.

Mike

Bob Ledford
01-28-2014, 03:56 PM

Isn't the way our luck runs? It never seems to end, does it?

Hawk
01-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Thank You and keep up the work.

Mike

No testing today, make the snow go away!!!!:D:D

bloke
01-30-2014, 11:29 AM
You were only sposed to tell me what you thought of it mate, got a bunch more in Tuesday so different colors too ;)

Asdgirl
03-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Well, if anyone wants to take one for a spin, come see me at Mountain Motorsports in Conyers. I work there :D