PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in the morning for our UP ride.

dltang
07-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Tomorrow is the big day. I think we are going to have between 7-10 spyders for the ride and a bike or two. I know we will be meeting Mrs Draboo on Sunday on the way to the BBQ that Yooper Ryder is having and I can't wait to meet them. I know Daddydarko is coming and a person named Sting from the BRP site. I haven't seen him post on the forums though. There are a few other owners that are from Michigan that are coming but I don't know if they post on the forums either. I'll make sure and introduce them to our wonderful community though. I don't know if I'll have access to internet or not to post pictures and commentary during the weekend, but if I do, I'll keep everyone posted with our adventures.

By the way Scotty, thank you for the very nice message and I am sorry you and Nancy are not able to join us. One of these days, we may actually find a way to get together though,

draboo
08-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Yes,Deb,my wife Pat (msdraboo) is extremely excited about meeting everyone and riding to Yooperyders BBQ. She will be bringing a friend along for the ride.

I m very happy that I waited to have it shipped out to WA so she can have a good time with y`all this weekend.

Ryde safe,everyone! and dont forget...:nopic:

Brad;)

ps: you must stop at our house to use Pats computer for posting pics. Its only a few blocks off the "main drag"

bjt
08-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Yes,Deb,my wife Pat (msdraboo) is extremely excited about meeting everyone and riding to Yooperyders BBQ. She will be bringing a friend along for the ride.

I m very happy that I waited to have it shipped out to WA so she can have a good time with y`all this weekend.

Ryde safe,everyone! and dont forget...:nopic:

Brad;)

ps: you must stop at our house to use Pats computer for posting pics. Its only a few blocks off the "main drag"

She flagged us down in front of the Hardees on 28. :)

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w134/briantangen/UP%20Cruise/DSC00103.jpg

She didn't have a friend and we didn't bring as many as we first thought were going to the BBQ. We had 2 opt out due to illness, 4 had to go home Sunday morning, and 4 others just wanted to hang out in the St. Ignace area instead of going on a 400 mile lunch run. :D That left 4 Spyders to ride to Munising and meet with Pat and continue up to Negaunee for lunch on the Dead River Basin hosted by Yryde. Needless to say, there was plenty of food as they were cooking for about 20 riders and only 5 showed up.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w134/briantangen/UP%20Cruise/DSC00137.jpg

They invited some of the neighbors over to check out the Spyders and to help us eat some of that food. Then we went for a nice easy pontoon ride on the basin before saddling up for the return trip.