PDA

View Full Version : Columbia Motorsports

Vidman
01-25-2014, 11:43 AM
Any experience with Columbia Motorsport service dept? I notice they are not a Platinum or Gold dealer.

Sarge707
01-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Any experience with Columbia Motorsport service dept? I notice they are not a Platinum or Gold dealer.

First summer I had my GS it took 42 days to fix a shifting problem and I spent July and a good part of August without the Spyder? I had a the Lemon Law paperwork all filled out BUT it finally got fixed.
Land N, Sea in Waterbury has trained technicians and sells just about everything BRP makes and a Large service department area. I bought my RT from Them!

mindman
01-25-2014, 01:50 PM
I'd bought my 2010 Spyder at Columbia MS and my experiences with the service dept. at the time were not that great. follow-up on things not done, calls not returned, etc. In late 2013 I had my Spyder serviced there and was very impressed with the NEW Service Manager. Very proactive, responsive - in other words - a good service orientation. I am now waiting for my 2014 RT Limited to come in. What I would recommend is to give them a try if they are closer to you than Land 'N Sea Marine then move on from there if you're not happy with the service.

Vidman
01-25-2014, 04:15 PM
First summer I had my GS it took 42 days to fix a shifting problem and I spent July and a good part of August without the Spyder? I had a the Lemon Law paperwork all filled out BUT it finally got fixed.
Land N, Sea in Waterbury has trained technicians and sells just about everything BRP makes and a Large service department area. I bought my RT from Them!

Good to hear about Land N Sea. They and Marks are my closest dealers.

Vidman
03-03-2014, 10:32 AM
We ordered our Black Currant 14 Limited from Columbia. Due in April. Very good experience.

mindman
03-03-2014, 09:58 PM
We ordered our Black Currant 14 Limited from Columbia. Due in April. Very good experience.

My white 2014 Limited was delivered today ! :yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::clap:
Now all I need is temps above 30 and I'm taking 'er out!

You'll get yours at a great time!

Vidman
03-08-2014, 11:01 AM
My white 2014 Limited was delivered today ! :yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::clap:
Now all I need is temps above 30 and I'm taking 'er out!

You'll get yours at a great time!

Did you get it out yet? Today (8th) is 48 degrees at 11 am. Good luck. Wish mine was here. Sooooooon.

mindman
03-08-2014, 11:21 AM
sigh....."the boss" is worried about all the potholes and the 3-wheeled configuration makes them real tough to avoid, so no Spyder until she says so...BUT....my Beemer only has two wheels so guess where I'll be this afternoon?
WOOHOO!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes: