PDA

View Full Version : Got ANOTHER Phone Call!!!

SDM
01-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Was upstairs this morning getting ready to go to bed (work nights) when the hubby (Tobor 9) comes up the stairs talking on his cell and saying "She's up here, let me bring her the phone." I then had a very nice almost 15 min conversation with Rene Quenneville, the Director of Consumer Experience and After Sales for BRP. He liked the story of my 1st getting the bike (from the survey we had a couple months back) and our experiences on the bike. Wondered if we had people ask us about the bike and told him that we still had people talk to us at gas stations, parking lots and on the streets. He said that he and BRP DO read and pay attention to comments and posts on this site and of course I told him that Lamont was a great site admin and willing to give help and suggestions any way he could! :bowdown:I told him that I loved the 2014 and was having a lot of fun with it. Also mentioned that we hadn't gotten the survey we were told to fill out. 15 mins after that it was in our e-mail. All in all a great conversation and got a follow up thank you e-mail from him.

Chupaca
01-24-2014, 06:26 PM
glad there is still communication going on...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
01-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Rene's a cool dude... :thumbup:
He's helped me several times, and I consider him to be a friend, that I just haven't had the pleasure of meeting in poerson (yet)!

RBS66
01-24-2014, 08:26 PM
Wow great to here this.

Benggolf
01-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Very nice to know. :thumbup: