PDA

View Full Version : Got to ride the Can-Am today

PaSpyderRyder
01-21-2014, 05:42 PM
Well, today I did get to ride a Can-Am in snowy PA , too bad it wasn't the Spyder.......... spring can not come soon enough.

Hope everyone is keeping warm,
Bob

ARtraveler
01-21-2014, 05:54 PM
Well, at least your riding. :thumbup::roflblack:

Plyrod38
01-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey Bob,

We're originally from Bethlehem, PA. My wife talked to her Mom in Hellertown today and she was having a neighbor clearing her driveway with a snow blower.
Yesterday we rode about about 150 miles on Spyders with two other couples, had a nice lunch in Waxhaw, and spent some time around Lake Wylie, SC before returning to NC.
I don't miss the snow a bit, but we've been getting some cold weather. We're going to be in the teens tomorrow morning.
I wish you the best in getting through this latest Polar Blast, You seem to be well equipped for it. I don't even own a snow shovel.

Be Careful,
Bill

PW2013STL
01-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Hey Bob,

We're originally from Bethlehem, PA. My wife talked to her Mom in Hellertown today and she was having a neighbor clearing her driveway with a snow blower.
Yesterday we rode about about 150 miles on Spyders with two other couples, had a nice lunch in Waxhaw, and spent some time around Lake Wylie, SC before returning to NC.
I don't miss the snow a bit, but we've been getting some cold weather. We're going to be in the teens tomorrow morning.
I wish you the best in getting through this latest Polar Blast, You seem to be well equipped for it. I don't even own a snow shovel.

Be Careful,
Bill

A little more salt on the cut would feel better then reading this:banghead: Ugg winter:(

Glad you can ride- be safe out there:thumbup: