PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Tech was a huge success

ScottyB
01-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Spyder Tech Talk was a huge success, with standing room in and out of Pirate Powersport only. Lou Gutowski is always giving back to the Spyder community with yet another great educational demonstration. Guest Speakers were from Racing Tech shocks and Spectro Performance oils. Always a blast to see so many Spyder owners and friends come together for "All Things Spyder". Lou, thank you again for giving so much of yourself and your incredible talent.

Chupaca
01-18-2014, 10:35 PM
ryding up and back was not a problem but standing and walking is a killer. Hope you hold another event like this sometime in the near future. I know Lou is great and the guest must have been good as well..maybe next time...:thumbup:

finless
01-19-2014, 12:08 AM
ryding up and back was not a problem but standing and walking is a killer. Hope you hold another event like this sometime in the near future. I know Lou is great and the guest must have been good as well..maybe next time...:thumbup:

I was there did I meet you?

Bob

Nils888
01-19-2014, 11:12 PM
I was picking up a new RTS;)

Blue Star
01-20-2014, 12:00 AM

I was there did I meet you?

Bob

I do not think that Chupaca was there, or I missed him too.