PDA

View Full Version : First SE5 in Memphis is on the road!!!

zzneonzz
07-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Well I went today and got my endorsement!!!! I passed the tests paid my money and off i rode. Oh yea after all the questsions lol. Well i must say it is AWSOME!!!!!

MSGTDOC
07-28-2008, 02:08 PM
:congrats::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

sleepman
07-28-2008, 02:08 PM
:congrats: on the endorsement. You're really gonna have fun now. Ride safe.

Smylinacha
07-28-2008, 02:30 PM
:thumbup::congrats:

zzneonzz
07-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Just finished with an hour ride about 35 miles around here lol...but it was awsome just have to get the suspesion set right and will be all set. getting used to this thing was much easier than expected even though i have not had it about 50 so far.

Greg H.
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Good Job, Tim! :clap:

Needless to say; I'm getting really anxious for mine to arrive!! :)

FANG
07-28-2008, 04:09 PM
:congrats:. Have a blast Ryding your Spyder. :clap::clap:

dltang
07-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Well I went today and got my endorsement!!!! I passed the tests paid my money and off i rode. Oh yea after all the questsions lol. Well i must say it is AWSOME!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/party-067.gif
Have fun riding your Spyder

docdoru
07-28-2008, 06:35 PM
:congrats: :doorag: welcome :firstplace:

zzneonzz
07-28-2008, 07:19 PM
ok so i can't stay off this thing!!!!!! I went for another ride so now i'm up to 65 miles for my first day of riding lol...and have a sunburn to go along with it!!!!

TonyMac
07-28-2008, 07:24 PM
ok so i can't stay off this thing!!!!!! I went for another ride so now i'm up to 65 miles for my first day of riding lol...and have a sunburn to go along with it!!!!

Enjoy your :spyder:but be safe.

Did 200 miles yesterday and it was a blast. Although it was hot, I wore my mesh jacket with one of those vests you soak in water and I stayed somewhat cooler.

:congrats: on your new obsession!

pphantom538
07-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Congrats and ride safe.

paul

zzneonzz
07-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Good Job, Tim! :clap:

Needless to say; I'm getting really anxious for mine to arrive!! :)

I'm sure you are!!!! Be glad you don't have it right now though i thought i was going to die today riding in this heat!!!! But I still couldn't stay off it for more than about 30 min to cool off :2thumbs:

sabunim5
07-29-2008, 11:54 AM

A good mesh suit will keep you cooler while protecting you from both sunburn and roadrash. Ryde Safe and Enjoy:thumbup:
sabunim5:spyder:

nyfdtsdemt
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Hey Im in Millington, are you gonna bring it out for bike nite? I be at Joes then down on Beale before I go back to Hog's head for a few Let me know

DOC:agree::2thumbs:

zzneonzz
07-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey Im in Millington, are you gonna bring it out for bike nite? I be at Joes then down on Beale before I go back to Hog's head for a few Let me know

DOC:agree::2thumbs:

Hey i was considering taking it up to joes tomorrow night but don't think i'll be heading downtown i hate downtown Memphis with a passion.

nyfdtsdemt
07-30-2008, 12:53 AM
I have the yellow onw with the transformwer logo on the hood andthe led lights ...catch up to me there.....I ride wirg southern cruisers....look for my colors! should be easy i think im the only black guy....lol

Lamonster
07-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Another Rockstar is on the road. :congrats:

zzneonzz
07-30-2008, 05:52 AM
I have the yellow onw with the transformwer logo on the hood andthe led lights ...catch up to me there.....I ride wirg southern cruisers....look for my colors! should be easy i think im the only black guy....lol

Cool i'll look for ya when i make it out there. I'll be on a silver/black spyder :-)

Greg H.
07-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Cool i'll look for ya when i make it out there. I'll be on a silver/black spyder :-)

Within a few more Wednesday's, I'll join you guys at Bike Night. :thumbup:

zzneonzz
07-30-2008, 08:44 PM

It was nice meeting you up at Bike Night. Your spyder is looking good! We will have to ride sometime!

Greg can't wait to see you up there! The :spyder: will be here before you know it and you will be joining in the fun!

Greg H.
07-31-2008, 08:17 AM
It was nice meeting you up at Bike Night. Your spyder is looking good! We will have to ride sometime!

Greg can't wait to see you up there! The :spyder: will be here before you know it and you will be joining in the fun!

Nice! Sounds like fun! How many other Spyders were there last night?

zzneonzz
07-31-2008, 09:46 AM
Nice! Sounds like fun! How many other Spyders were there last night?

While i was there it was only me and nyfdtsdemt. Hopefully we will see some more out there soon.

SpydeeBite2
07-31-2008, 08:25 PM
:congrats::congrats::congrats: Enjoy!!!!!!!

zzneonzz
07-31-2008, 08:36 PM
I have been having a blast with the spyder. i have no put 160 miles on it in 100 degree heat lol. I just hope the gas milage gets a little better (didn't get it for better gas miliage though) only got 26MPG on the first tank and would like to go a bit further than 126 miles per tank but hey if thats how often i have to stop to fill up i'll gladly do it just to enjoy the ride :-)

dltang
07-31-2008, 09:44 PM
I have been having a blast with the spyder. i have no put 160 miles on it in 100 degree heat lol. I just hope the gas milage gets a little better (didn't get it for better gas miliage though) only got 26MPG on the first tank and would like to go a bit further than 126 miles per tank but hey if thats how often i have to stop to fill up i'll gladly do it just to enjoy the ride :-)

I got about 27 or 28 mpg my first few tanks. Then I started getting about 30 mpg average after my first 600 miles. Now with about 6500 miles on it, I am averaging 32-33 mpg in town and 35-37 mpg on the highway. I guess this engine just gets better with time and miles on it. I don't think I'm driving any more gentle on the throttle that's for sure. It is just too fun to go fast on this thing.:doorag::doorag:

zzneonzz
08-01-2008, 07:45 AM
I got about 27 or 28 mpg my first few tanks. Then I started getting about 30 mpg average after my first 600 miles. Now with about 6500 miles on it, I am averaging 32-33 mpg in town and 35-37 mpg on the highway. I guess this engine just gets better with time and miles on it. I don't think I'm driving any more gentle on the throttle that's for sure. It is just too fun to go fast on this thing.:doorag::doorag:

That makes me feel better. I could care less about the milage really but would like to atleast get what my civic gets at 28mpg. But then again it only got about 24 mpg during its break in period. I have to say this riding the :spyder:is the most fun I have had in a vehicle.

sleepman
08-01-2008, 08:27 AM
You're mileage will certainly improve with the break-in, I've finally gotten to 35 mpgs, of course I never got worse then 31 mpg's. Glad to hear you're having so much fun with the Spyder. I've had mine for 4 weeks tomorrow and just turned 1,700 miles this morning. :2thumbs:

Your gas mileage does make me wonder if the SE5 will have give lower fuel mileage then the SM5.

The_Spyderwoman
08-01-2008, 08:48 AM
:firstplace:WOO HOO!!:congrats: welcome RIDE - SMILE - ENJOY:2thumbs:
I was the first to purchase one in Illinois!!:clap: