PDA

View Full Version : 5 spyders on 321 in newport, tn

spyderwoman
07-28-2008, 08:14 AM
My husband and I were coming back from the charity ride in cherokee (decided to stay overnight and take the long way home to morganton) and i was so excited to see 4 spyders :clap:coming down 321 into newport, tn. we were sort of on a time frame or we would have turned around and followed them...anyway we pulled off the road where 321 north turns into 4 lanes and lo and behold another black/silver spyder went breezing by as we were checking the gps for directions to elizabethton. we were heading to east tennesse atv so we could see how far it would be from home. ok mystery spyders please come forward!!! maybe the 94 degree heat caused me to hallucinate? :D

cisaacs
07-28-2008, 06:52 PM
I was the lone silver spyder in the 94 deg heat. I should of stopped because I was going right through elizabethton to get to my house and could of shown you the way. I live 5 minutes from East Tn Atv, but I bought my bike in Florida, (crappy dealer) but that is for another post and even though I live 5 minutes from east tn atv I had my recent power steering problems repaired in knoxville at Alcoa Good Times. We have a little wekend place close to pigeon forge and was on our way home. This was the wifes first long ride and she has decided she needs a 1/2 helmet for the hot days. I was fine up front but she said she burnt up.