PDA

View Full Version : excited

SpydeeBite2
07-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Ok. So we went Friday to pick up the :spyder:. Before we left home the new windshield was delivered:yes:. Took that along for the dealer to install which they did for free:clap:.Rained on the way to dealer:( but by the time everything was ready the sun had come out :clap:and it was a very enjoyable and exciting ride home, about 45 miles.
Sorry it took this long to post this but we have been in hiding as we think it must be illegal to be having this much fun on the :spyder:.
Ron & Sandy

Lamonster
07-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Yep you got the Spyder Bite all right.:clap::congrats::spyder:

8LEGS
07-27-2008, 03:24 AM
:congrats:

MSGTDOC
07-27-2008, 04:03 AM
welcome:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::congrats:

jeuchler
07-27-2008, 06:53 AM
Yep you got the Spyder Bite all right...
:congrats:welcome

Hmm...you made me think...I've been planning a vanity plate for a year now (yes, yes, I need a life) and your handle gave me another idea:

http://www.6impossible.com/spyder/license.jpg

FANG
07-27-2008, 10:33 AM
welcome. :congrats: on your Spyder Bite seems you got a little infected by the :spyder:. Ain't it great.:yes::yes:

AnthonyG
07-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Wooo hooo :congrats: i ordered my :spyder: 2 weeks ago and it is killing me to wait. I have been riding bikes about 35 years and i think i am more excited about this purchase than any other. i am sure i will be active here and am delighted to find this board. Thanks to all who made it available. Oh yeah and :congrats: again :2thumbs:

fleet
07-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Wooo hooo :congrats: i ordered my :spyder: 2 weeks ago and it is killing me to wait. I have been riding bikes about 35 years and i think i am more excited about this purchase than any other. i am sure i will be active here and am delighted to find this board. Thanks to all who made it available. Oh yeah and :congrats: again :2thumbs:

What is your projected delivery date ? I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago too !

AnthonyG
07-27-2008, 12:18 PM
the BRP rep actually lives in my neighborhood and he says i am guaranteed mine by oct 31 ( which incidentally reflects what my paperwork form the dealer says), but that it will most likely be mid-late sept. we will see and i am so wound up tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough, lol.

fleet
07-27-2008, 12:39 PM
My paperwork is similar just says that if i don't get mine by 11/31 they'll refund the deposit. I've already been collecting all the add ons - Hindle muff, highway bracket / pegs , ordered Corbin seats / back rests , touring windshield etc. etc. but no Spyder to put them on !!!!! Maybe....just maybe..the Spyder fairy will visit soon ! Thanks for the info.

ataDude
07-27-2008, 06:47 PM
My paperwork is similar just says that if i don't get mine by 11/31 they'll refund the deposit. I've already been collecting all the add ons - Hindle muff, highway bracket / pegs , ordered Corbin seats / back rests , touring windshield etc. etc. but no Spyder to put them on !!!!! Maybe....just maybe..the Spyder fairy will visit soon ! Thanks for the info.

Uh, oh... they tricked you. November only has 30 days. ;)

sleepman
07-27-2008, 07:42 PM
the BRP rep actually lives in my neighborhood and he says i am guaranteed mine by oct 31 ( which incidentally reflects what my paperwork form the dealer says), but that it will most likely be mid-late sept. we will see and i am so wound up tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough, lol.

If he's wrong about the delivery date I bet he moves. :2thumbs:

Seriously I don't know how you all can stand the wait. I love mine and couldn't imagine waiting to get one.