PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Sydney

outlawha
01-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Just bought a brand new ST looking for riders and people to chat to about their spyders also interested in getting some go faster bits like exhurts etc and would love to find out where i can get them and what can be done also thinking body panels etc as well
If you can help just give me a shout :yes:

Peter Aawen
01-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Hi Outlawha, any time you are headed towards South Aus, gimme a yell & I'll try and catch up with you!

There are a few of us Spyderlovers over this way, and I reckon there are a fair few more in NSW too, but I just managed to get in first! ;) I'm sure they'll catch up with you in time.

Where did you get your ST from? Western Motorcycles?? I've not heard anything bad about them (well, not yet anyway) but I ended up getting my RT Ltd from TopGear in Seaford Vic, then riding it back to South Aus - so it was run in on its first weekend/trip.

Still loving the newness of it, just a bit too hot atm to get out or I'd be ryding now; hopefully later on this arvo when the sting goes out of the sunshine I can go for a run, but 42 Deg C is a bit much for comfort, and it's not as if I must, I can wait.... for a short while anyway! ;)

Cheers & Beers, catch you later, maybe somewhere in the middle??

ptbperegrine
01-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Just bought a brand new ST looking for riders and people to chat to about their spyders also interested in getting some go faster bits like exhurts etc and would love to find out where i can get them and what can be done also thinking body panels etc as well
If you can help just give me a shout :yes:

Hi, I'm Peter, also a Newbie, based in Lane Cove. In fact, I'm SO NEW, that I'm not licenced to ride my 2009 RS SE5 until July 22 when I get off my P-Plates!

For good advice on ways to customise & improve your beast, check out Martin's site at http://spyderryders.net.au/

:congrats:

SpyderAnn01
01-13-2014, 12:28 AM
:welcome: to both of you. I enjoyed reading your posts and your expressions are priceless. I really liked "when the sting goes out of the sunshine" as we experience a lot of that sting here in Las Vegas. I hope you enjoy your new Spyders.

rugbyruth
01-13-2014, 02:40 AM
welcome to spyderlovers and concrats on your new riders. May you have smiles for every mile you ride.:doorag::yes::f_spider::yes:

Since i love the game of rugby Good luck to all your teams in the Super 15's:thumbup:
Rugby Ruth:joke:

Highwayman2013
01-13-2014, 06:48 AM
Welcome, you will find plenty of information on this site. Check out all the sponsors too.

mrmichaelg
01-13-2014, 06:57 AM
Welcome, you will find plenty of information on this site. Check out all the sponsors too.
That background of your picture looks real familiar. Lake George was real nice, and the ride to Whiteface Mountain was awesome

Chupaca
01-13-2014, 12:58 PM
to the roadster world and this site which is all you need. Check out the home page upper left for clubs and groups and you may find ryders or start your own group. Glad you found us and enjoy the ryde you have great places for that...:ohyea::ohyea:

ARtraveler
01-13-2014, 03:01 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on the new ryde. :thumbup: