PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest host hotel parking lot

Lamonster
01-12-2014, 10:30 AM
I got here last night and got a tour from Len of the hotel. The thing is huge compared to the last hotel. There is plenty of room to get all of us out of the weather if need be but we're hoping that won't be the case this year. The parking lot is shared and will be an awesome site filled with Spyders. We will be able to get pretty much everyone at the event within walking distance. This hotel is older and they are doing work on it but the rooms are clean and the bedding is nice. Internet connection is like most hotels, not that great. The thing I like best is we will all be in the same place. We'll have a big tent setup in the middle of the parking lot and that will be a great place to hangout. I'm really getting excited now.
:yes::2excited:

http://youtu.be/hQouCWGCAnw

bruiser
01-12-2014, 10:53 AM
And walking distance to the Cracker Barrel. What more could you ask for? Thanks Lamont.

Bob Denman
01-12-2014, 10:59 AM
:agree: Leo and I ate there last year; :2thumbs:

bodymanpainter
01-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Haven't been around for a while so when and where is Spyder fest going to be this year?
Maybe we can attend if the timing works out.

spyderbirds
01-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Haven't been around for a while so when and where is Spyder fest going to be this year?
Maybe we can attend if the timing works out.

Check out the top of the Home page for links to most info about the Spyderfest this year.

bodymanpainter
01-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Check out the top of the Home page for links to most info about the Spyderfest this year.

Thanks, will do!

Chupaca
01-12-2014, 02:29 PM
For checking the place out and filling us in..pictures on web are often well staged....:2thumbs:

Deanna777
01-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Thanks " Lamont". :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap:

Deanna777