PDA

View Full Version : TO BUY '14 RTS, I MUST FIRST SELL...

stillriding
01-11-2014, 02:39 PM
GONE. TRADED IN ON TIMELESS BLACK RTS SE6!..this 2012 Harley TriGlide. Had a Premier Edition RTS which spent a lot of time in the shop. Loved it though! Traded it in for the Harley...which I like,too. However, the clutch operation has become very painful despite the addition of a ClutchWiz so I want to return to a Spyder SE6. (Old age/arthritis). Included on the Harley: am/fm radio, CD player, CB radio and cruise control. Added after this picture was taken: Harley luggage rack with brake/running light, foot pegs, Road Zeppelin (air adjustable while on the move) seat, dash pouch and cup holder. The rider back rest shown is remotely adjustable. The odometer reads 10,461 miles. I saved the best part for last...this TriGlide has a five-year extended warranty which includes the wheels. It expires March 30, 2019. "Asking" price is $28,500. I have a clear title. Located in Northern Ohio. In addition to sending a PM through this site you (or someone you know) can email me directly at joegottab3@gmail.com.
UPDATE: in a word...frustration. Certainly this time of year is not the best for selling motorcycles, but I expect some inquiries from other ads. Only one scam attempts. Also looked into trading in the Harley, but the three Spyder dealers aren't interested saying that it's too difficult for them to sell. Two of them only offered the lowest trade in figure. Since the extended warranty can't be transferred to a dealer or broker I can get a good portion of the cost refunded to me which would make a trade feasible IF a dealer was more willing to "play with me."

Chupaca
01-11-2014, 03:00 PM
sounds like it's fully loaded. Good luck on the sale and glad to have you back..!! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Welcome back. Wishing you a speedy sale. :thumbup:

cyclelover63
01-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Just curious..do you wave at Spyder Ryders when you are on your Harley?...:joke::roflblack:...It is very nice!!!..Should go fast!

stillriding
01-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Just curious..do you wave at Spyder Ryders when you are on your Harley?...:joke::roflblack:...It is very nice!!!..Should go fast!
​Sure do. I wave at everybody.

Bob Denman
01-12-2014, 10:03 AM
There's just something about the lure of Harley's; isn't there? ;) :thumbup:
Here's to hoping for a successful effort with this sale, and :welcome: AGAIN!! :cheers:

stillriding
01-17-2014, 08:17 AM
​Very discouraged. I updated the original posting.

Dragonrider
01-20-2014, 10:59 PM
Free bump

Dan_Ashley
01-20-2014, 11:39 PM
​Sure do. I wave at everybody.

Yay!!!! Proud to meet 'ya!!!

Have you tried listing it on cycletraders.com?
I sold a Sebring Convertible with 138,000 miles on it on autotraders.com. I listed a price that was way too high, then reduced it by several hundred dollars every week. It finally sold for about $300 more than I thought it was worth. So maybe cycletraders.com would work.

Just an idea...

03hdjill
01-21-2014, 06:20 AM
Have you tried Craigslist? I sold both of my Harleys there. Good luck.

stillriding
01-21-2014, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=Dan_Ashley;746505]Yay!!!! Proud to meet 'ya!!!

Have you tried listing it on cycletraders.com?
I sold a Sebring Convertible with 138,000 miles on it on autotraders.com. I listed a price that was way too high, then reduced it by several hundred dollars every week. It finally sold for about $300 more than I thought it was worth. So maybe cycletraders.com would work.

Just an idea...[/QUOTECycletraders is a good idea. I'm on Trike Talk and Craig's list. All I got from Craig's was a scam attempt. However, I sold a Harley in three days (better weather) on Craig's list five years ago. Thanks.