PDA

View Full Version : 2013 BajaRon Sway Bar Owners!

BajaRon
01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
If you have a 2013 Spyder and have had one of my custom sway bars mounted (regardless of model) AND you have had issues with the bar moving all the way to one side and staying there, PLEASE email me at fyredad@hotmail.com or PM me here at Spyderlovers.

I've got the fix almost ready to ship. Most do not need it. But for those that do, I want to get things going.

The fix is a modified collar that will mount against the Sway Bar Bushing. It can be installed without removing anything. That was very important to me (and to you, I'm sure).

This is not a temporary patch or Micky Mouse fix. It will be a permanent solution.

This DOES NOT affect any other Spyder model Sway Bar Kit.

Dan McNally
01-10-2014, 05:44 PM
I haven't installed mine, yet . . . is this something I need . . . how much?

3 Wheel Addict
01-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Sent you a PM. Mine floats to the left but I have a fix, is yours going to be stainless?? (I hope)

SNOOPY
01-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Sent

Chupaca
01-10-2014, 06:03 PM
on the ball as usual...your one of the few..!! :2thumbs:

BajaRon
01-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I haven't installed mine, yet . . . is this something I need . . . how much?

Maybe. As far as I know, only a few have had the problem. No one should have had this problem, and why some do is still a mystery. It's easier to produce a solution than figure out the why as I do not have access to the Spyders that need the fix.

These collars will be easy to install after the bar is on, but to answer your price question, the set will be $5 shipped. Which is less than 1/2 what they will cost me to send out. I hope people feel that is fair.

Sent you a PM. Mine floats to the left but I have a fix, is yours going to be stainless?? (I hope)

Mine will be Clear Anodized Billet Aluminum. In the picture of your 'Fix' the cowling is missing. What did you do about that as it appears the clamp is too large to work with the cowling that mounts in this area.

Indyron
01-10-2014, 06:28 PM
How would I check " bar moving all the way to one side and staying there"? Pics?

RBS66
01-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi Ron
I purchased your bar in October 2013 and had it installed on my 2013 RT by my dealer. I haven't put many miles on my bike since it was installed but it sure does make a difference in the ride. I haven't noticed any movement all the way to one side I will have to check it when my riding season starts back up. Will they still be available to us at a future date if needed.
thanks Rob

SNOOPY
01-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Do these commonly move to a certain side?

Mine is to the right.

Does tightening the mount pieces help, I remember snugging them pretty good, but didn't want to crush them.

BajaRon
01-10-2014, 09:50 PM

Mine is to the right.

Does tightening the mount pieces help, I remember snugging them pretty good, but didn't want to crush them.

It is common for the bar to move some, both ways. It is NOT common for the bar to move all the way to one side and stay there. The reason the Pre-2013 sway bar kits came with limiting collars is because there was NO ROOM for the bar to move at all so it had to be limited.

The 2013/14 Spyder has quite a bit of room and plenty of space to move the normal amount. For some reason, on some Spyders, the bar moves all the way to one side and stays there. These are the only Spyders that need this 'Fix'. Though it certainly isn't going to hurt if you want to put collars on whether it needs them or not.

SNOOPY
01-10-2014, 09:59 PM
The thing I don't like about it moving "too far" is that I can see the links bent quite a bit and wonder if it will decrease their life span.

BajaRon
01-10-2014, 10:36 PM
How would I check " bar moving all the way to one side and staying there"? Pics?

I didn't mean to alarm my 2013 sway bar customers. There are a few Spyders where the bar moves as far as it can go to one side and stays there. These are the only Spyders that really need this 'Fix'.

It is relatively easy to tell if your bar has the problem. Here are some pictures that I hope will help.

The top of the Heim Joint Link attaches by through bolt, in a channel welded to the lower A-Arm, Picture #3 If your Links are contacting the mounting channel in the area of the red arrows then you need to contact me. This is the condition that needs to be corrected.

Looking at the sway bar from the front of the Spyder, the links on both sides should be near vertical. If they are both slanted left or both slanted right a bit, it's not a problem. Some movement of the bar, left to right, is expected and well within tolerance. That is the way the system is designed to work as the bar SHOULD be self centering.

Picture #1 - In the 'Sway Bar Centering' picture, the top visual shows the Heim Joint Links canted all the way to the Right (I.E the sway bar has moved all the way to the right). This is what you do not want.

The lower sway bar system is correct, with the Links in a more vertical position.

Picture #1
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/SwayBarCentering_zps50446489.jpg
Picture #2 - The link on the left would correlate to the upper picture above, canted all the way to the right. The link on the right in Picture #2 is not perfectly vertical, but is not a problem as it is only slightly canted.

Picture #2
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/Link2_zps64607f9c.jpg

Picture #3 represents a link mounted in the channel of a 2013 Spyder. Visualize the bottom of the link moved all the way to the right (as in Picture #2), until the link contacts the lower portion of the mounting channel at the red arrow. This is the condition that is unacceptable. If the sway bar moves so far left or right that the link is coming into contact with the mounting channel, your 2013 Spyder needs the collars that I am making.

Picture #3
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/HeimJointLink_zpsf914bb2f.jpg

BajaRon
01-10-2014, 10:41 PM

Mine is to the right.

It is common and expected for the bar to move some to both sides. This is normal. It is NOT normal for the bar to move all the way to one side and stay there. This is what I am working to correct in those 2013 Spyders where it occurs.

No, tightening the bushings will not prevent the bar moving left or right.

The thing I don't like about it moving "too far" is that I can see the links bent quite a bit and wonder if it will decrease their life span.

I am assuming you have the OEM links. I would be surprised if they are bent. It is more likely that they are simply rotated, which is not a problem. But any contact with the mounting channel is a problem and moving all the way to the right is a problem. You may have already but it is important that you email me so I can be sure to have you in my database.

SNOOPY
01-10-2014, 10:45 PM
I have your latest links :2thumbs:

BajaRon
01-10-2014, 10:47 PM
I have your latest links :2thumbs:

Ok, I don't think you meant that the links are 'Bent', you mean they are canted. That makes sense. If you have not emailed me please do so I can correlate you in my records and get a set of the collars out to you.

bhfromme
01-11-2014, 01:10 AM
If anyone is on the fence regarding Ron's sway bar let me tell you it's the best $200 I ever spent. You know when you're passing a semi on the highway and the bike jumps around on you? Well with Ron's sway bar on my 2011 RT there is no more of that. I'll notice I'm getting blown around but the bike stays steady and true. And cornering is so much safer. You basically just have so much more control I find it to be absolutely amazing. Best mod evah!

jcthorne
01-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Thanks Ron. Look forward to getting the limiters installed. I have no problem with the $5 to help offset the cost a bit. Just send me a paypal invoice when they are ready to ship.

3 Wheel Addict
01-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Maybe. As far as I know, only a few have had the problem. No one should have had this problem, and why some do is still a mystery. It's easier to produce a solution than figure out the why as I do not have access to the Spyders that need the fix.

These collars will be easy to install after the bar is on, but to answer your price question, the set will be $5 shipped. Which is less than 1/2 what they will cost me to send out. I hope people feel that is fair.

Mine will be Clear Anodized Billet Aluminum. In the picture of your 'Fix' the cowling is missing. What did you do about that as it appears the clamp is too large to work with the cowling that mounts in this area.

It clears, but it is a tight fit. I machined the back of the collar so it doesn't rub the metal just on the white plastic block. I did not want to spend a huge amount of time making collars from stock so I just purchased a pair of collars from ACE hwd. and machined the hole to the proper size and relief cut the back side. Rust is my only concern, but it fixed the bar sliding left.

3 Wheel Addict
01-11-2014, 09:25 AM
So are you going to provide the collars to the people that have bought the bar? I think mine came from Spyderpops website not directly from you, will that matter??

BajaRon
01-11-2014, 09:37 AM
So are you going to provide the collars to the people that have bought the bar? I think mine came from Spyderpops website not directly from you, will that matter??

It does not matter when, or who you purchased the bar from, as long as it is my bar. If my bar is not working properly in your Spyder, we both want it fixed.

To put some perspective on this. Of the more than 1,000 of my bars on 2013 Spyders, I have 4 owners, so far, that have informed me that they believe they have this problem. My purpose for opening this Pandora's box is so that people will check their bar.

Even if the bar is moving all the way to one side, it will still work and there is little chance of real damage over a few thousand miles.

SNOOPY
01-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Ok, I don't think you meant that the links are 'Bent', you mean they are canted. That makes sense. If you have not emailed me please do so I can correlate you in my records and get a set of the collars out to you.

Yes canted, oops.

BajaRon
01-11-2014, 10:38 AM
It clears, but it is a tight fit. I machined the back of the collar so it doesn't rub the metal just on the white plastic block. I did not want to spend a huge amount of time making collars from stock so I just purchased a pair of collars from ACE hwd. and machined the hole to the proper size and relief cut the back side. Rust is my only concern, but it fixed the bar sliding left.

I am very surprised and my hat is off to you. I tried the same thing and the collar was not only too wide but the OD was too large as well (top picture). It hit everything (green arrows) that I didn't want it to come in contact with (lower picture). The red arrow indicates the only area where contact is needed (other than the clamping area of the sway bar itself).

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/2013Collar2_zpsa632cb71.jpg~original

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/2013Collar1a_zps3147b22a.jpg

BajaRon
01-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Yes canted, oops.

'Bent' is Way Bad! We don't want to say that word! :rolleyes:

This sway bar movement is very weak. There isn't enough force laterally to bend a link, plastic or otherwise.

Things will get much better once I start shipping these custom collars! :thumbup:

BajaRon
01-11-2014, 10:51 AM
I live this stuff so it is very clear to me. But I know it's tough to cipher out what is actually going on and to relate to pictures of something you may never have seen. Which tends to make this whole endeavor appear much more difficult than it really is. But if you orient yourself a bit with all of this it should make sense when you look under your Spyder at the sway bar assembly (which is really quite simple, at least visually).

Here is an actual picture of a mounted link. I shoved the bar all the way to the left on purpose for demonstration purposes. It is a little dark and everything is painted black, but comparing it to the line drawing on the right should help.

You can see where the link is hitting the channel on the top bracket. This is what we want to correct. If this is the case with your Spyder, you will need to install the limiting collars that I am having made.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/LinkClearance_zpsdd8f3e6e.jpg http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/HeimJointLink_zpsf914bb2f.jpg

3 Wheel Addict
01-13-2014, 10:21 AM
I am very surprised and my hat is off to you. I tried the same thing and the collar was not only too wide but the OD was too large as well (top picture). It hit everything (green arrows) that I didn't want it to come in contact with (lower picture). The red arrow indicates the only area where contact is needed (other than the clamping area of the sway bar itself).

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/2013Collar2_zpsa632cb71.jpg~original

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/2013Collar1a_zps3147b22a.jpg

I'm not sure why but my "frame" don't look exactly like that? I don't remember that tab bend looking like that on my bike and my plastic shroud had more clearance than your pictures. Could be I lucked into a smaller collar?

BajaRon
01-13-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure why but my "frame" don't look exactly like that? I don't remember that tab bend looking like that on my bike and my plastic shroud had more clearance than your pictures. Could be I lucked into a smaller collar?

This is an ST. Could be the cowling on an RT is different in this area, but I didn't think it was that much different. I don't have a 2013 RT handy to check that aspect.

This collar is 1/2" wide (which is pretty standard). On this application you have a bit less than 5/16" maximum clearance (which gives no room for movement of any kind). So really, there is only about 1/4" of room when you consider all the factors.

I'd love to see a picture of yours with all the cowling in place.

3 Wheel Addict
01-13-2014, 01:40 PM
This is an ST. Could be the cowling on an RT is different in this area, but I didn't think it was that much different. I don't have a 2013 RT handy to check that aspect.

This collar is 1/2" wide (which is pretty standard). On this application you have a bit less than 5/16" maximum clearance (which gives no room for movement of any kind). So really, there is only about 1/4" of room when you consider all the factors.

I'd love to see a picture of yours with all the cowling in place.

If I can get in there i'll get some pics of the collar and cowlings in place.

BajaRon
01-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Have I said that before? Oh well, everyone likes pictures... Right!?

Some are confusing rotation with cant. The Heim Joint Links are designed to swivel in all directions. Rotation is NOT a problem. Too much Cant or Angle from Vertical IS a problem.

This picture is at a bit of an angle, but you can see that the OEM Link is vertical to the frame. This is good. The link is also rotated on the ball joint. This is perfectly fine and no cause for concern.

Pictures courtesy of Blue Recluse from Cave Creek, AZ. I always appreciate the help.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/LinkRotationSm_zpsfdffe8d9.jpg~original

Dat Guy
01-14-2014, 02:34 AM
Wait, I bought a bar from you about 3 months ago and it came with what looked like 2 white plastic collars... I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly since I didn't install it myself. Were those the collars you're speaking of now, or was that part of the regular assembly?

I love the new handling by the way, thanks!

BajaRon
01-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Wait, I bought a bar from you about 3 months ago and it came with what looked like 2 white plastic collars... I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly since I didn't install it myself. Were those the collars you're speaking of now, or was that part of the regular assembly?

I love the new handling by the way, thanks!

The bar you received 3 months ago did not have the limiting collars that I am now producing. But so far I've got 6 owners that are pretty sure they have this problem (bar moving all the way to one side). It is unlikely that you have the problem as it seems to be quite rare. But I suggest checking your sway bar to see if you need these collars.

Pirate looks at --
01-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Ron, other than getting under the machine are there any symptoms of this movement that I would notice while ryding?

BajaRon
01-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Ron, other than getting under the machine are there any symptoms of this movement that I would notice while ryding?

I guess it's kind of like high blood pressure. There usually aren't any symptoms. Fortunately, worst case scenario is much less traumatic.

Another difference is that if you do not have the problem now, you aren't going to develop it later. If your bar is ok now, it's going to be ok. The bar will shift all the way to one side and stay there in a relatively short amount of miles. Less if you ride the twisties hard and more if you ride mostly straight ahead. If your bar has not moved in a few hundred miles then you are not going to develop the problem at all.

You have to look. Depending on your agility factor, you don't necessarily have to lift your Spyder. Most can see the Heim Joint Links just by running the front tires up on a 2x4 or such.

You are checking for vertically oriented Heim Joint Links (attached at each end of the sway bar). If the links are rotated on the Heim ball (as shown in this picture), it's not an issue. If they are a little off vertical, that is not an issue. If the bottom of the link is an inch out of vertical from the top of the link (bottom picture), that is the problem we are looking to correct.

Good
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/LinkRotationSm_zpsfdffe8d9.jpg~original

In this lower picture, the sway bar has moved all the way to the left (facing the front of the Spyder). The sway bar assembly should be self centering, and it is in most Spyders. For some reason, in a few Spyders, the Sway Bar does not return to center as it should.

Bad
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Spyder/LinkClearance_zpsdd8f3e6e.jpg

SNOOPY
01-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Just sent you an email, maybe 2 :banghead:

lol

SNOOPY
01-14-2014, 01:45 PM

lol

All straight now, thanks. :thumbup:

BajaRon
01-14-2014, 03:00 PM

lol

I need MORE emails... It makes me feel loved! :)

SNOOPY
01-14-2014, 03:01 PM
roflmao

If it makes you feel better, Bob loves you. :shocked:

BajaRon
01-14-2014, 03:29 PM
roflmao

If it makes you feel better, Bob loves you. :shocked:

THE Bob!?

SNOOPY
01-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Yeah, Cognac Boy lol

BajaRon
02-05-2014, 10:24 PM
The 2013/14 RT Limiting Collars have shipped. If you ordered a set for your RT you should have received notification of shipment by email.

I do not have these retro-fit limiting collars for the 2013/14 RS, RSS, ST models yet. If you have one of these collar sets on order, it will be next week before I can ship your order.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

jcthorne
02-06-2014, 07:11 AM
The 2013/14 RT Limiting Collars have shipped. If you ordered a set for your RT you should have received notification of shipment by email.

I do not have these retro-fit limiting collars for the 2013/14 RS, RSS, ST models yet. If you have one of these collar sets on order, it will be next week before I can ship your order.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Please contact me, did not get any shipping info or invoice yet, been patiently waiting though. Thanks.

Magdave
02-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Please contact me, did not get any shipping info or invoice yet, been patiently waiting though. Thanks.

Me too:shocked:

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Slackers

roflmao

:hiding:

BajaRon
02-06-2014, 09:22 PM

Me too:shocked:

It's possible the auto generated email went to your Spam or Junk mailbox, or that it got rejected altogether. Depends on how your mailbox is set up. Or, it is possible I didn't ship to you.

If you could email me at fyredad@hotmail.com It is so much easier for me to run things down that way.

Magdave
02-06-2014, 09:38 PM
It's possible the auto generated email went to your Spam or Junk mailbox, or that it got rejected altogether. Depends on how your mailbox is set up. Or, it is possible I didn't ship to you.

If you could email me at fyredad@hotmail.com It is so much easier for me to run things down that way.

You are on my mail list and it is not in spam. I have received email from you before. Let me know.

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:02 PM
The bar you received 3 months ago did not have the limiting collars that I am now producing. But so far I've got 6 owners that are pretty sure they have this problem (bar moving all the way to one side). It is unlikely that you have the problem as it seems to be quite rare. But I suggest checking your sway bar to see if you need these collars.

Ron

Look under my Spyder and see if i have that problem :spyder2:, do you see anything??

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Ron

Look under my Spyder and see if i have that problem :spyder2:, do you see anything??

Cruzr Joe

Lol, does he have your bike?

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:04 PM
All straight now, thanks. :thumbup:

SNOOPY

Straight now????? is there something we did not know about you??? Not being judgemental you know, just sayin ....... you know .......... oh never mind.

Hey Bob, you takin notes??)

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:06 PM
I can shot straight, what are you sayin'?

lol

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:06 PM

Yeah, me too (unless you shipped mine to my AGENT, Harvey LOL)

Cruzr Joe

Dan McNally
02-06-2014, 10:17 PM
SNOOPY

Straight now????? is there something we did not know about you??? Not being judgemental you know, just sayin ....... you know .......... oh never mind.

Hey Bob, you takin notes??)

Cruzr Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk :roflblack:

Magdave
02-06-2014, 10:20 PM
I can shot straight, what are you sayin'?

lol

I can shot straight with Scotch and shoot straight with my 9mm :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Lol, does he have your bike?

DUH, no, did you not see a :spyder2: in that msg???? :roflblack::roflblack:

Slow Dog

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:37 PM
So, Snoopy, you are now claiming to be a Straight Shooter, is that correct?? nothing wrong with that either ................. Just Sayin ....................... Oh never mind :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Even a fish would not get in trouble if it kept it's mouth shut.

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:41 PM
I can shot straight with Scotch and shoot straight with my 9mm :roflblack:

Oops :roflblack:

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:42 PM
DUH, no, did you not see a :spyder2: in that msg???? :roflblack::roflblack:

Slow Dog

Cruzr Joe

Im confused now, does Ron have your bike and why?

Is it busted already? :shocked:

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Im confused now, does Ron have your bike and why?

Is it busted already? :shocked:

Snoopy ............................. It was a joke ............................... i put the little Spyder figure up there for Ron to look at......................... it was a joke :joke::joke:

(Beagles have no sense of humor)

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:51 PM
So what is he doing with it?

roflmao

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:53 PM
So what is he doing with it?

roflmao

Changing the air in the tires. so the breather will work better.

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Is he filling them w Nitrous?

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Is he filling them w Nitrous?

Have you been in the scotch tonight???

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Maybe :shocked:

Time to stop posting huh? Lol

Pirate looks at --
02-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Joe, what happened to your Avatar????? I missed that great picture of your lovely wife!:yes:

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Joe, what happened to your Avatar????? I missed that great picture of your lovely wife!:yes:

That is an updated photo of my wife. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

DO NOT TELL HER I SAID THAT.

Cruzr Joe

SpyderAnn01
02-06-2014, 11:04 PM

Cruzr Joe

Even Walter knows that you will be in big trouble for that comment.

Purple Guy
02-06-2014, 11:05 PM

Cruzr Joe

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Pirate looks at --
02-06-2014, 11:05 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Even Walter knows that you will be in big trouble for that comment.

Oh No, now Ann seen that i said that :yikes::yikes:

Cruzr Joe

BajaRon
02-06-2014, 11:33 PM
You are on my mail list and it is not in spam. I have received email from you before. Let me know.

The auto-notification comes from Stamps.com, not from my email address. Not the case for you this time but may be for others.

BajaRon
02-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Ron

Cruzr Joe

I can see your problem from here Joe.... I'ts NOT your Spyder! :yikes:

SNOOPY
02-07-2014, 06:52 AM
Ohsnap! roflmao

Cruzr Joe
02-07-2014, 11:15 AM
I can see your problem from here Joe.... I'ts NOT your Spyder! :yikes:

:hun::yikes:, i can associate with that statement. Smart***, :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

BajaRon
02-07-2014, 11:16 AM
:hun::yikes:, i can associate with that statement. Smart***, :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Your buddy Harvey made me this way.... :ohyea:

Cruzr Joe
02-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Your buddy Harvey made me this way.... :ohyea:

I am beginning to think he made me the way i am also, he is a real troublemaker. But he has a cool garage, plumb full of tools and the best Spyder Lift i have seen yet.:thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

BajaRon
02-07-2014, 03:16 PM
I am beginning to think he made me the way i am also, he is a real troublemaker. But he has a cool garage, plumb full of tools and the best Spyder Lift i have seen yet.:thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

You're right! I'll take the garage! :)

SNOOPY
02-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Before I tell you two to get a room, who is Harvey? :dontknow:

disclaimer: if you're offended, get over it. Lol

Dan McNally
02-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Got the collars, today . . . thanks, Ron.

Cruzr Joe
02-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Before I tell you two to get a room, who is Harvey? :dontknow:

disclaimer: if you're offended, get over it. Lol

harvey is Spyderpops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SNOOPY
02-07-2014, 06:09 PM
harvey is Spyderpops.

Thanks, I'm learning. :)

I have one of his skid plates, awesome :thumbup:

SNOOPY
02-07-2014, 06:10 PM
harvey is Spyderpops.

So did Ron finish w your bike? :dontknow:

roflmao

BajaRon
02-07-2014, 08:03 PM
So did Ron finish w your bike? :dontknow:

roflmao

Please Cruzr Joe, explain this to Snoopy! The groove is getting pretty deep in this record!

RBS66
02-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Thanks Ron I got my collars and heim links today. Wow the heim links are really nice waaaay nicer than the oem's . I don't understand why they would be made out of a composite from BRP.

Spydel
02-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Received the collars today.

Thanks Ron

Cruzr Joe
02-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Please Cruzr Joe, explain this to Snoopy! The groove is getting pretty deep in this record!

You can't teach an old dog anything, especially a beagle. :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

SNOOPY
02-07-2014, 09:54 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

BajaRon
02-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Sorry to break in on your Hijack (Cruzr Joe and Snoopy) :rolleyes:

But I've got a news flash regarding the Retro-Fit Collars I've been sending out to 2013/14 RT owners who installed my original Custom Sway Bar. I wanted to get these out to everyone quickly and did not have time to create install instructions.

I typed up instructions for these collars and attached a copy for anyone who wants it (click on link below). If this does not work for you, email me at fyredad@hotmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

SNOOPY
02-11-2014, 05:53 PM
It's okay, but please don't interrupt us in the future. :shocked:

Lol

SNOOPY
02-11-2014, 05:54 PM
....and what about us ST owners? :banghead:

:)

BajaRon
02-11-2014, 07:40 PM
....and what about us ST owners? :banghead:

:)

I knew it! There is always 1 dog that won't quit the hunt...

The ST collars are due in tomorrow. Nothing else has ever come on time so don't shoot me if they don't! :yikes:

It's okay, but please don't interrupt us in the future. :shocked:

Lol

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, 'The Dog 'n Cruzr Show'! :thumbup:

SNOOPY
02-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Actually it was all Joe's fault, I would report him. :shocked:

....and I'll be waiting by the mailbox tomorrow. lol

Sny
02-11-2014, 09:30 PM

OMG I totally have the bent cantificated wangdoodle you're talking about and need whatever it is yer sellin'! Oh yes! All the way to the left it is, and only FIVE BILLS! That's cheaper than anything else I can duct tape to this backwards bigwheel.

Er... no... wait... it's fine. :(

I haven't bought anything for the Spyder all winter *sigh*

SNOOPY
02-11-2014, 09:34 PM
:crackpipe:

roflmao