PDA

View Full Version : F4 Customs Motorcycle Windshields New Year Sale!

F4 Customs
01-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi all! F4 Customs wants to say Happy New Year to all SpyderLover forum members! If you are looking for a windshield for your Spyder RT/RTS, check out the selection we have on our website! Vented or non-vented, tinted or clear, big or little, wide or not, we can meet your air management needs! Don't forget about the ease of cleaning an F4 windshield: we ask that you use your favorite glass cleaner and paper towels! Our shields are very scratch resistant (even when rubbed with steel wool), they are guaranteed optically perfect and shed rain like no other aftermarket shield available! 81559
Any Spyder Rt/RTS windshield purchased for the remainder of January will be 10% off and will be shipped for free! To take advantage of this offer, you must call the office to place your order. Please call 330-968-4644 with any questions or to place your discounted order! Thanks for reading and tell a friend!

Also, please spread the word that Baker Built Air Wings (you know what a Spyder-lover Mr. Baker is!) will have F4 Customs Spyder RT windshields on hand at Spyderfest this year! AND, F4 staff will be on hand to install your new windshield! Now that's what I call exciting!

Guesswho
01-10-2014, 04:27 PM
WHAT? No love for the RS or ST???? Boooo! :( I was excited when I saw this post cuz i'm in the market for one for my 2013 RS...guess I'll keep shopping :(

otter28169
01-10-2014, 09:50 PM
WHAT? No love for the RS or ST???? Boooo! :( I was excited when I saw this post cuz i'm in the market for one for my 2013 RS...guess I'll keep shopping :(

I was looking for something to stay low like my current shield on my 2012 RS-S, but be wider and go out to the mirrors. Alas, I am bummed again..........

Just sayin'...........

F4 Customs
01-24-2014, 09:51 AM
The RS and ST shields are in the R&D stage, but will not be available for a bit yet. We were working out the buffeting issues for the RT and wanted to concentrate on that. Now that we believe we have the answer there, we can move on. Please keep checking with us, once we do put the RS shields into into production, we know the demand will be high. Thanks for the inquiry!

F4 Customs
01-24-2014, 09:55 AM
The New Years Sale is almost at its end! If we can answer any questions or you would like to place an order (10% off and free shipping), give us a call!