PDA

View Full Version : 2008-07-27 Road to LA County

Trigger
07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Friday, July 25, 2008 1840

Planning Thread for our ride from San Diego north to Costa Mesa on Sunday morning. Ken can post the road map and final meeting time. I'll take photos and video.

Meeting point1: 6am
San Diego IKEA parking lot
(across from COSTCO on Friars Rd)
2149 Fenton Parkway
San Diego

Meeting point2: 8am
Costa Mesa IKEA parking lot.
(corner of South Coast Drive and Highway 405)
1475 South Coast Drive
Costa Mesa

Spyder Ryders:
Smokster
Ken5517
Trigger
anyone else that can meet us

Ryde Plan:
Ken and Trigger rdv at the San Diego IKEA and ride up to meet Smokster at the Costa Mesa IKEA (1475 South Coast Drive). From San Diego, we will ride north and use the toll road ($4) to get to Costa Mesa. From there, Smokster will lead us around the town-Cook's Corner, Ortega, the beaches, for as long as we want. Ken and Trigger ride home.

trikester
07-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Man, you guys will right in my "back yard" when you get to Costa Mesa. Too bad tomorrow morning is the finish of the Tour de France and I want to watch that (on TV).

Smokester: Contact me by e-mail and maybe you guys could come by my place when you start your ride from the IKEA. You already know (approximately) my location.

My Spyder is stock so that's nothing to see but I do have one of my Yamaha dual-sport trike conversions parked with it and you might be interested in seeing that.

Khristaphoe
07-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Sounds fun, have a great time guys!

Trigger
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM
An excellent ride around the coast and down to Julian. 4 Spyders and alot of people looking, talking, taking photos.