PDA

View Full Version : people will make you laugh

cuznjohn
01-07-2014, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFiuUoT4S7c

Bob Denman
01-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Isn't it amazing, that nobody actually looked up once, and figured out what was going on? :roflblack:

cuznjohn
01-07-2014, 01:01 PM
i once worked in a bank on 86th street and 2nd ave. we were replacing the lighting over the whole bank ceiling, this bank was in a old German neighborhood and had 36 tellers working at all times. so we were working with a scaffold and in the middle of the bank they had a piano with really heavy lounge chairs set up around the piano. we saved the work over the piano till the end of the job because all the old people would come in every day at 1 pm and sit in the chairs and listen to the piano player play every day.
we were there for months doing this work on T&M ( time and material ) and when we were told to stop work we had to just sit there till they said ok go back to work. so towards the end of the ob we had to do the work over the piano, and the guard ED asked us one day if we wanted to have some fun, and we said sure. well he told us than when you put the chairs back around the piano change the chairs around so they would be in the same spots but different chairs in the spots. so we did it. well the laughs we had when all the old people came in to listen to the piano player and the chairs were different, we watched the people moving the heavy chairs to where they sat because they knew it was not the right chair they sat in.
people really get set in their ways and will do anything to get it the way they want

Chupaca
01-07-2014, 02:13 PM
I needed that..amazing how funny people can unknowingly be. They were probably PO'ed but still funny..!! :thumbup:

jerpinoy
01-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Thanks for sharing:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
01-07-2014, 03:04 PM
I like that. People watching can be pretty interesting. :thumbup:

bruiser
01-07-2014, 07:01 PM
We are creatures of habit. Had a guy in the church we used to attend who sat in the same pew all the time. He had a pillow in that pew that he sat on. One Saturday, I was working in the church. I didn't care for the guy much, so I moved his pillow back one pew. The following Sunday morning as I walked in to the sanctuary, I heard this guy having a fit. He was red hot over someone moving his pillow to another pew. No one ever figured out who would commit such an act. But more than a few had a good chuckle over it.