PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Registratiion Hours at PitBull

Slagiatt
01-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Sorry if I missed this on the Spyderfest cite, but just curious how late Pitbull will be open in the evenings for registration. (Coming in late afternoon on Weds.)
Thanks!

bullant12
01-07-2014, 02:56 PM
You can register 24/7 here: http://www.spyderfest.com/registration.html

You can pick up your package once you arrive to Pitbull on any of the event days.

Slagiatt
01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
You can register 24/7 here: http://www.spyderfest.com/registration.html

You can pick up your package once you arrive to Pitbull on any of the event days.

==

Actually, what I meant to ask was how late will Pitbull be open for picking up the 'packages.' I have already registered on-line.
Thanks

Bob Denman
01-07-2014, 03:30 PM
You might want to PM him for the definitive answer...
Last year: I believe that they were open at least until 6:00pm...

Chupaca
01-08-2014, 12:04 AM
there is spyderfest and then there is spyderquest..need to check with pitbull directly. Give them a call...:thumbup:

bullant12
01-08-2014, 09:14 AM
==

Actually, what I meant to ask was how late will Pitbull be open for picking up the 'packages.' I have already registered on-line.
Thanks

You might want to PM him for the definitive answer...
Last year: I believe that they were open at least until 6:00pm...

If you can get with another SL here, they can pick up the package if you are coming in late. Or as Bob said, you can give them a call and Len can make arrangements. Pitbull Powersports will be open everyday of the event.

JKMSPYDER
01-08-2014, 09:34 AM
​If you go to their website the hours are posted there.

Lamonster
01-08-2014, 09:35 AM
If you get there too late just pick it up the next morning. :doorag:

Slagiatt
01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Duhh!
Went to the Pitbull website and of course, the hours were posted. Another senior moment survived. :banghead:

The only reason I was concerned is that I want to be at the Weds evening party and didn't know if there would be a 'wristband' admittance, or something like that.

Regardless, I think I'll get into Springfield well before 6 pm, when Pitbull is scheduled to close.

All the best!