PDA

View Full Version : Spyders from Ontario East going to Spyderfest?

Mr. Bill
01-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone from Ontario and East is heading to Spyderfest this April? My wife and I are registered for Spyderfest ( #124 )and have our room booked. This will be our first Spyderfest. We did the Ontario Spyder Rally last summer and had a great time.

We are trying to decide if we will ride our Spyder or trailer it in case of rain and bad weather. Late April can go either way here in Southern Ontario. If we hook up with other riders that may be the deciding factor in what we do. We will take two days each way for the trip no point in rushing the trip and being burned out when we get there.

RLH
01-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Hi. I'm also (VERY) new to the SPYDER community and am wondering where spyderfest is.

Thanks!

Mr. Bill
01-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi. I'm also (VERY) new to the SPYDER community and am wondering where spyderfest is.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Spyder Lovers site. You will find almost everything you could want to know about Spyders on this site. If you do not find it here just ask, chances are someone will have the answer. Usually the right answer. This is the link to the Spyderfest web site. http://spyderfest.com/ Lots of information and lots of Spyder all in one spot during the event. Debbie and I are going and would like to hook up with other riders to make the trip. Do a " Spyderfest" search on Spyderlovers site and you will get lots of information.

spyderbirds
01-04-2014, 02:21 PM

Thanks!

:welcome::congrats: on your spyder. Links on the home page here at spyderlovers to spyderfest info.

Larry rt
03-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Bill will most likely leave from Alma Michigan on the 28thAM . You could stay in Mt.Pleasant the 27th and meet up with us in the morning of the 28th. Will head south stopping halfway there and continue to Springfield on the 29th . Meeting up with a group this Saturday to see who is going and get an idea of routing . Will let you know next week.

Mr. Bill
03-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Eh Larry ... Looks like that would be a bit north for us. Looked at a map and how about us staying in St. Johns and hook up with you on the morning of 28th? Let me know after the meeting, looking forward to meeting everyone for the ride.
Thanks

2ndChildhood
03-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Mr Bill, don't worry I did not forget about you wanting to ride with the Michigan group to Spyderfest. We should know more after the Meet and Greet this Saturday 22nd.

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife at the Lamplighter.

ToM
Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Larry rt
03-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Me. Bill we will meet you on the 28th in St.John's . I will send you the info regarding the hotel half way to Spyderfest , so you can make reservations. I will pm you my phone number , so you can text me yours . Looks like a plan is coming together !

Larry rt
03-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Bill sent you pm , did you receive it ?

Larry rt
04-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Bill make sure you take rain gear! Some rain in the forecast ! Are you ready yet ?

Larry rt
05-23-2014, 04:47 PM
Bill was great spending time with you and your wife ! Just got home , the redwoods was great and highway one was awesome ! 4000+ miles this trip (:

Mr. Bill
05-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Bill was great spending time with you and your wife ! Just got home , the redwoods was great and highway one was awesome ! 4000+ miles this trip (:

Great to hear that you guys made it home after your great escape to the west. Debbie and I are both thankful that we hooked up with you and Gary for Spyderfest. You guys did not just make our the trip you made our the trip better.Now lets start to look at Spyderquest, we have our room booked and looking for riders to do the trip with. Stay safe and say hi to Gary from both of us. Maybe we will hook up this summer. .