PDA

View Full Version : Ride tomorrow. Inland Empire

Dan_Ashley
01-01-2014, 01:10 PM
I am planning on a Ryde tomorrow (Jan2). I will leave Grounds For Enjoyment in Redlands at 9:30, and Ryde to Temecula for lunch. Back roads most of the way. Here is the route: From Redlands through the canyon Allesandro and over the hill to the 60 freeway. Quick hop on/off the freeway, through the foothills to Hemet. We will loll through the street lights in Hemet, then South on State st to Domigioni Parkway. A quick Ryde-by the lake overlook, then East to Sage st. South to 74 then to Lil's in Temecula for lunch.

let me know if you're common' with! The high tomorrow is supposed to be 80. Nice day for "the dead of winter."

The coffee shop is at 1580 Barton Rd in Redlands.

Blue Star
01-01-2014, 01:40 PM
I am planning on a Ryde tomorrow (Jan2). I will leave Grounds For Enjoyment in Redlands at 9:30, and Ryde to Temecula for lunch. Back roads most of the way. Here is the route: From Redlands through the canyon Allesandro and over the hill to the 60 freeway. Quick hop on/off the freeway, through the foothills to Hemet. We will loll through the street lights in Hemet, then South on State st to Domigioni Parkway. A quick Ryde-by the lake overlook, then East to Sage st. South to 74 then to Lil's in Temecula for lunch.

let me know if you're common' with! The high tomorrow is supposed to be 80. Nice day for "the dead of winter."

Dan,
I can't make it on Thursday, but if you want to go Friday I can go.
PS, is the coffee shop in the Stater Bros center by the pool place?

Dan_Ashley
01-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Dan,
I can't make it on Thursday, but if you want to go Friday I can go.
PS, is the coffee shop in the Stater Bros center by the pool place?

this is the place across the street from Redlands City hall. EDIT: WRONG LOCATION
SEE POST NUMBER FIVE BELOW

Lets go on Friday. I will go on Thursday too, that way maybe other Redlands Ryder's can go as I set up for them on Thursday. So, same time on Friday.

Blue Star
01-01-2014, 02:51 PM

this is the place across the street from Redlands City hall.

Lets go on Friday. I will go on Thursday too, that way maybe other Redlands Ryder's can go as I set up for them on Thursday. So, same time on Friday.

Sounds good for Friday, but I am still confused about the start location. Redlands City Hall is at
35 Cajon St, Redlands (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Redlands&state=CA), CA (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?state=CA) 92373 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?zipcode=92373). Of course Barton Rd turns into Brookside Ave, and then to Citrus. Can you give me a cross street where the coffee shop is, as I know where the city hall is.

Dan_Ashley
01-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Barton road and Alabama....coffee shop

sorry for confusion

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&q=1580+barton+rd+redlands.&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80dcaa3a0572e485:0x16984dc3209ee589,1580+B arton+Rd,+Redlands,+CA+92373&gl=us&ei=9XPEUpjFCdDroATz_ICYAQ&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

Blue Star
01-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Barton road and Alabama....coffee shop

sorry for confusion

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&q=1580+barton+rd+redlands.&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80dcaa3a0572e485:0x16984dc3209ee589,1580+B arton+Rd,+Redlands,+CA+92373&gl=us&ei=9XPEUpjFCdDroATz_ICYAQ&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

No problem, and yes, that is the Stater Bros shopping center (I used to live off of Tennessee and Pine)

Dan_Ashley
01-01-2014, 09:14 PM
No problem, and yes, that is the Stater Bros shopping center (I used to live off of Tennessee and Pine)
My wife just told me that I can't go on Friday...Sat is OK, but Fri she has plans for me to take her to the AKC dog show in Indio.

I am am going tomorrow. Do you (or anyone else) want to go on Sat???.??.

Blue Star
01-02-2014, 12:23 AM
My wife just told me that I can't go on Friday...Sat is OK, but Fri she has plans for me to take her to the AKC dog show in Indio.

I am am going tomorrow. Do you (or anyone else) want to go on Sat???.??.

Tell Dee that going out on the bike is more important than than and dog show, and I promise I will visit you at the hospital :roflblack:

I can't commit to Saturday right now, but to be honest I do not think I can. I went out there today, and it was a great day to ride.

Dan_Ashley
01-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Tell Dee that going out on the bike is more important than than and dog show, and I promise I will visit you at the hospital
e.
Funeral home. Not hospital. nojoke

Dan_Ashley
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Some of you missed out. :doorag:What an absolutely georgeous day it was for Ryding! Days like today are never guaranteed and always a gift from G-d. :clap:

Some of the trees in the foothills are still yellow and crimson; a few of the fields are just starting to turn green with winter crops; the horses at the ranch were cavorting; the traffic was almost non-existent. :thumbup::thumbup:

Not just a nice Ryde. Not only a good day. Splendid!!!! :firstplace:

Blue Star
01-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Some of you missed out. :doorag:What an absolutely georgeous day it was for Ryding! Days like today are never guaranteed and always a gift from G-d. :clap:

Some of the trees in the foothills are still yellow and crimson; a few of the fields are just starting to turn green with winter crops; the horses at the ranch were cavorting; the traffic was almost non-existent. :thumbup::thumbup:

Not just a nice Ryde. Not only a good day. Splendid!!!! :firstplace:

It was a nice day today, as you were out later than I thought you would be. Finished with the service on the car sooner than I thought, so went for a ride too. Who was the two wheeler with you (or in front of you) when you were on Domigioni Parkway. Won't be able to go on Saturday, as I will be in Arizona.

Dan_Ashley
01-02-2014, 09:52 PM
It was a nice day today, as you were out later than I thought you would be. Finished with the service on the car sooner than I thought, so went for a ride too. Who was the two wheeler with you (or in front of you) when you were on Domigioni Parkway. Won't be able to go on Saturday, as I will be in Arizona.
that two wheeler and red Spyder were Rachel and her husband.