PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2014....WHO'S IN

Kmort44
01-01-2014, 11:00 AM
I really thought that 8LEGS would be the first here to ask but I guess this year I beat her to it.......soooooooo
Who from the great State of Indiana is planning on going to Spyderfest 2014!!!!!!!!!

Kmort44

rcdurango
01-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Judy and I have enjoyed going for the last three years. But last year even know it was a great event we left there very disappointed. The weather was the biggest problem and we thought it would be the last time. So as of right now we're on the fence right now. So we will wait to see as more info comes in to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

retread
01-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Debbie and I will be there.

john

8LEGS
01-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Kevin, you beat me to it! Hey man, I was busy!!! Lol. I'll be there, already registered.

IndianaPearl
01-01-2014, 11:38 AM
:yes: I will be there. Room booked and registered.

SteveMac
01-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Hey. I am going! Wait....... I am not from this Indiana place that you are referring to. :roflblack:

See y'all there!

SteveMac
01-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Judy and I have enjoyed going for the last three years. But last year even know it was a great event we left there very disappointed. The weather was the biggest problem and we thought it would be the last time. So as of right now we're on the fence right now. So we will wait to see as more info comes in to see.

Hopefully it works out. We will be there as "civilians" this year, so we can hang out!

rcdurango
01-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Steve that's surely a plus bro! I can tell you we have started to develop a etch for a spring ride.

Kmort44
01-01-2014, 12:06 PM

Come on now, you know it's more than just an itch. I took the Spyder out last Saturday just to try out my new Christmas gift of heated gloves.
If you decide you can't make it. You will be missed.

flamingobabe
01-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Not from Indiana...but I will see you there my friend...have a great new year...2014 will be bigger and better

SteveMac
01-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Come on now, you know it's more than just an itch. I took the Spyder out last Saturday just to try out my new Christmas gift of heated gloves.
If you decide you can't make it. You will be missed.

Wait. Wait. Wait....... YOU are going? I'm out! :roflblack:

oldfarmerboy
01-01-2014, 12:49 PM
I'm going its my my first time :yes::yes:

Copperman
01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Kevin,

I've got my reservations made at the Lamplighter and I registered this morning for Spyderfest. Just waiting for April.

See you soon!

Jerry

lookerjdc
01-01-2014, 03:46 PM

you will log it

you get to meet up with old and new friends - see some beautiful country rides

its a blast

Kmort44
01-01-2014, 03:51 PM

Welcome new Spyder Ryder! You will really enjoy this, seeing all these Spyders invade Springfield.
If you don't enjoy yourself it's because you didn't want too!
These are the easiest people I have ever met to get along with! We all share a common interest.
it's going to be a blast:yes:

8LEGS
01-01-2014, 04:24 PM
And, as always, I promise to be on my best behavior. :roflblack:

Kmort44
01-01-2014, 06:17 PM

"That's some funny ***** there, I don't care who you are..........Hooooooo...... Whoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any memories coming back??????.....nothing????????........really!!!!!! !

Spyderfest 2014 "A New Adventure".....wait for it...........Legendaaaarrrrryyyy!!!!

Trickie Dick
01-01-2014, 07:19 PM
You start out the new year with a statement like that:lecturef_smilie:

8LEGS
01-01-2014, 11:06 PM
You start out the new year with a statement like that:lecturef_smilie:

Well, yea! If I was any different, you all wouldn't have as much fun! Admit it, I keep you entertained. This year though, no red solo cup from Hot Glue...... That stuff makes your feet numb.