PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Registration question

Cruzr Joe
12-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Will Spyderfest Registration be on Spyderlovers and Facebook at the same time???

If so when will Registration Start???

I don't do facebook and neither do a lot of folks here on Spyderlovers.com

Cruzr Joe

SteveMac
12-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Joe
I chatted with Lamont today. He is working on the site and my understanding is that you will be able to register at www.spyderfest.com soon.

Cruzr Joe
12-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Great, thank you

Happy New Year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SteveMac
12-30-2013, 10:14 PM
Happy New Year to you all too. Just keep checking www.spyderfest.com often and you will be good to go.

See ya in April! :thumbup:

murphybrown
12-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Will Spyderfest Registration be on Spyderlovers and Facebook at the same time???

If so when will Registration Start???

I don't do facebook and neither do a lot of folks here on Spyderlovers.com

Cruzr Joe
Spyderfest.com

GloryRyders
12-31-2013, 06:16 AM
Happy New Year to you all too. Just keep checking www.spyderfest.com (http://www.spyderfest.com) often and you will be good to go.

See ya in April! :thumbup:

Check out Events Info at Spyderfest.com.....................The list of daily happenings is now their (subject to change).:yes: The clock is ticking to the start of the party!:2thumbs:

BigLegMac
12-31-2013, 07:47 AM
I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING TO REGISTER FOR SPYDERFEST.

Lamonster
12-31-2013, 08:44 AM
It is ready to go and the switch will be flipped in the morning.

I just want to thank SteveMac for getting this started and for Dan (Wiredux) for stepping in and taking the bull by the horns and making this a step up from what we had. I feel so blessed to call you all friends and for your help pulling off another great adventure. You guys rock. :thumbup::doorag:

retread
12-31-2013, 09:15 AM
Tried to look at Spyderfest.com, my antivirus setup blocks it! Calls it a "suspicious site".

john

Cruzr Joe
12-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Tried to look at Spyderfest.com, my antivirus setup blocks it! Calls it a "suspicious site".

john

Everything about us is suspicious, LOL

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Suspiciously Fantastic...:thumbup:..:agree:..:yes::yes::yes::ye s::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:... Mike :2excited:

Lamonster
12-31-2013, 10:26 AM

john

So add it to your white list.

TmanOK
12-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Can we purchase it today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

murphybrown
12-31-2013, 11:28 AM

john

BUT I'm here to tell you and guarantee you that "suspicious" is a realllllly GREAT THING when it comes to everything Spyderfest!!!:clap::yes:

murphybrown
12-31-2013, 11:32 AM
Can we purchase it today?

I've got some shares in the Brooklyn Bridge that I will let go at clearance prices...:roflblack::roflblack: Now if you are asking about registering for Spyderfest 2014....January 1 at 9 a.m. central time :clap::thumbup: I'm thinking there will be a flood of "hits" at that exact moment...whoop whoop :firstplace:

TmanOK
12-31-2013, 11:34 AM
Murphy,

I have always wanted some real estate there. :)

I will be on site at 9 AM tomorrow.

Thank you.

RidersInChrist
12-31-2013, 11:36 AM
I've got some shares in the Brooklyn Bridge that I will let go at clearance prices...:roflblack::roflblack: Now if you are asking about registering for Spyderfest 2014....January 1 at 9 a.m. central time :clap::thumbup: I'm thinking there will be a flood of "hits" at that exact moment...whoop whoop :firstplace:

ya im really hoping that the site will be able to hold all of us registering the same time..i guess we will see!!!
chuck

Wiredux
12-31-2013, 11:57 AM
I am sure the site will be able to handle all of the requests tomorrow morning. As the days get closer to Spyderfest I am getting more and more excited.

murphybrown
12-31-2013, 12:02 PM
I am sure the site will be able to handle all of the requests tomorrow morning. As the days get closer to Spyderfest I am getting more and more excited.
Understand that you are one of the MAIN creators of the 2014 Spyderfest.com site....IT IS RIGHT DOWN PROFESSIONAL...thanks so much for all your work. It is because of many like you that Spyderfest 2014 is such an awesome event. It's the folks that make it what it is!!!!:bowdown: :thumbup::yes::yes: