PDA

View Full Version : Trailer

Showie
12-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Does anyone have a Matrix Trailer? Want to know if they are happy with it? I have "kinda" narrowed may trailer choice down to this one. There are many good choices out there but this one has a local dealership and seems reasonably priced. I do realize that this might void my warranty but need a trailer for going to Spyderfest and then off to Charleston, SC. BTW who makes the Can-Am trailer? Thx in advance for help!

szohar
12-30-2013, 03:39 PM
I looked online to this trailer, looks as a very good option.

Did you check with the the cost for a matching color?

Good luck.

Cruzr Joe
12-30-2013, 05:00 PM
BRP. Makes the can am trailer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Showie
12-30-2013, 10:57 PM
BRP. Makes the can am trailer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cruzer, you are a wealth of good info but I think someone makes the trailer for BRP that is the Spyder trailer. It looks very much like a Bushtec or Matix.

Dragonfly
01-05-2014, 11:07 PM
I am sort of shopping for a trailer and even considered the Pakit-Rak but since the wife decided not to go with me to Spyderfest I have all this room on the back seat. Although I'm still looking for a trailer should I wait until Spyderfest? will there be vendors offering any special deals? I have looked at the Bushtec, Matrix and several others of the diamond plate box design that would suit my purpose, I just can't justify $5,000 for a trailer that is used maybe 1 or 2 times a year.

Open for suggestions, I have settled on $1,500 to $2,000 for a trailer.

Dragonrider
01-05-2014, 11:33 PM
You can get a very nice trailer for that price. I had an Aluma - great trailer and under $2K new. You should be able to find a nice used XL for around $1200. The $2000 you'll save over the branded option will buy lots of gas and motel rooms.... JMHO

Trickie Dick
01-06-2014, 11:36 AM
I am sort of shopping for a trailer and even considered the Pakit-Rak but since the wife decided not to go with me to Spyderfest I have all this room on the back seat. Although I'm still looking for a trailer should I wait until Spyderfest? will there be vendors offering any special deals? I have looked at the Bushtec, Matrix and several others of the diamond plate box design that would suit my purpose, I just can't justify $5,000 for a trailer that is used maybe 1 or 2 times a year.

Open for suggestions, I have settled on $1,500 to $2,000 for a trailer.
You can forget about Bushtec at that price. I doubt you can even find a used one for $2k.