PDA

View Full Version : Will These Floorboards fit the NBV brackets?

ulflyer
12-28-2013, 03:28 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KURYAKYN-RIBBED-DRIVER-PASSENGER-FLOORBOARDS-4357-/280896632988?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4166be789c&vxp=mtr

I use the NBV all the time but would like more support for my feet. I'd like a longer floorboard if I can find one that fits.
The one above looks as tho it might. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

Lamonster
12-28-2013, 03:48 PM
If there is enough room for them and you can drill out one of the holes to 1/2" my guess is you could make them work. :dontknow:

ulflyer
12-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks Lamont. I didn't realize the floorboard holes were not the right size, but I have the necessary drill and press to make it 1/2 in.

Heres my present setup; I could turn the upper bracket outward if needed, or bend to suit.

Does anyone else know of similar boards that might work? Don't care what brand it is. I'd love to find some that has a lip to keep the shoe from sliding off. That way I can totally relax on a long haul. Already looking forward to Springfield in May! :D

rick_w
12-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Thanks Lamont. I didn't realize the floorboard holes were not the right size, but I have the necessary drill and press to make it 1/2 in.

Heres my present setup; I could turn the upper bracket outward if needed, or bend to suit.

Does anyone else know of similar boards that might work? Don't care what brand it is. I'd love to find some that has a lip to keep the shoe from sliding off. That way I can totally relax on a long haul. Already looking forward to Springfield in May! :D

I can look next week when we get back to the shop. Getting off the ship tomorrow morning.

You will also need splined Adapters for those to work. May be able to use the Harley Generic Splined adapters. We have Lamonts NBV brackets on our RT also, so I can see if it would work ok. We have all of the parts in stock so I can probably take a look and see exactly what you would need.
We have those Kuryakyn 4357's for the same price as the people on EBay, except you can call us.
Rick
Value-Accessories