-1 owner
-low miles, 2400mi on each roadster
-both under warranty
-all paper work included since day of purchase
-well priced to sell, only asking bank pay off
-original cost RS $23,526 RT $27,511
Sale Price: RS $19,219 RT $22,562
-These are basically brand new roadsters at a discount offer

Below is a link for a detailed list of loaded options included in the RT (not same RT, but same options)

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?54267-For-Sale-2012-Can-Am-Spyder-RT-S-SE5-Silver

Posting for a friend whom I currently work with overseas. The other day during Christmas as we were getting rocketed I told him he needs to leave this contracting business and go home to his family. He replies he would, but can't leave with bike debt. I will be posting these bikes at Canamspyder, SpyderLovers, craiglist and Cycle trader. There is no way these brand new, garaged kept cycles with a great price tag can't sell. Help me move these bikes, who ever picks one or both of them up will be getting much more bang for their dollar as they will be sending home one more father who nee-dent be in Afghanistan any longer. Thank you for viewing and passing along the info about these very nice Spyders up for grabs. Please contact immediately about all inquires via email or post and I can reply so others can view. For anyone in the market these are just too good to pass up!

Owners email- Wayne Nesbitt <nesbittwayne@gmail.com>;

Also forgot to add, they both have new $80 helmets and included extra, no cost with GS is backrest, extra windshield, and saddle bags retailing over 2k together. 809818098280983 8098580984

ulflyer
12-27-2013, 06:27 AM
You might want to say where they're located.

stuckintheruff
12-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Ahh, thx, sorry the other websites had forms for that, I was just copying and pasting, They are located in Lugoff SC, not far from Columbia SC guys/gals

Bob Denman
12-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Good luck in helping your buddy out with the sale! :thumbup:

Purple Guy
12-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Nice pair of roadsters, good price, should have no problem getting your friend home!

stuckintheruff
12-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Hope so as well, I'd buy em my self if I could. The guy is too easy to deal with and will be a pleasant transaction for whoever secures them. Thanks for the kind words.

stuckintheruff
01-01-2014, 12:31 AM
New Year bump to a season of fun, safe riding and perhaps a new bike, or two ;)

stuckintheruff
01-31-2014, 09:59 AM
RT has been sold, thank you very much for spreading the word. If you are looking for a RS for your wife or one for your self please contact. RT buyer was very pleased with machine and the RS is just as nice in new condition.