PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Ride

DR Buck
12-25-2013, 05:46 PM
30º outside today. I put on my Baja Ron First Gear riding suit, my gloves, boots and rolled the :spyder2: out of the garage for the first time in over two months. The sun was shining and I wasn't going to miss a chance to ride. Since we had a house full of family and I had lots to do, it was a short ride. 22 miles in about 40 minutes, but it was a ride none the less. :yes:

Bob Denman
12-25-2013, 06:01 PM
I'll bet that it felt GREAT to just clear your head a bit, with some "Wind Therapy"... :congrats:

Purple Guy
12-25-2013, 06:04 PM
A short ride is better than no ride at all!:thumbup:

Benggolf
12-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Great! I think I do that too while the ground is dry.
It's 4 degrees Celsius but as the saying goes; a short ride is better than none at all! :clap:

See you all in a bit!

SpyRyd
12-25-2013, 09:14 PM
30º outside today. I put on my Baja Ron First Gear riding suit, my gloves, boots and rolled the :spyder2: out of the garage for the first time in over two months. The sun was shining and I wasn't going to miss a chance to ride. Since we had a house full of family and I had lots to do, it was a short ride. 22 miles in about 40 minutes, but it was a ride none the less. :yes:

Good on 'ya, Dave. We're gonna have "warmer" temps for our laser alignment party on 4 Jan...hope, hope, hope!

jansboy
12-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Yesterday it was 37 F I took my 15 year old Grandaughter home to her home in Clinton. About 7 miles away. It was great, my Grandaughter loved the heater hand holds, we had a great time. I have a goal to ride at least 1 day each month of the year.

ARtraveler
12-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Glad you were able to get out a ryde a bit. Any ryde is a good ryde.:thumbup::thumbup:

900Dave
12-26-2013, 06:53 PM
I got out for what was suppose to be a short ride on x-mas eve. I just got the snowmobiles out that had been in front of the Spyder & told my wife I would be back in a few minutes. It was only 34f & I only had under armour & jeans on the bottom. Well an hour or so and 32 miles later I came back up the driveway. What a nice ride and I was on a bunch of roads near my house that I never been on.

Plyrod38
12-26-2013, 07:01 PM
We were able to do the Christmas ride also. The kids and granddaughter left at around 11:00. I asked Paulette if she was up for a ride (stupid question).
42 degrees F and we rode for a little over an hour, not too bad, 42 miles.