PDA

View Full Version : Two Brothers Exhaust Now Available At NMN!

Magic Man
07-23-2008, 06:39 PM
We have had several customers ask us if we could get them the Two Brothers exhaust system for their Spyder. :shocked:

So in an effort to meet our customers needs. No Magic Neon has now become an offical Two Brothers exhaust dealer as of this afternoon. :thumbup:

Unfortunatly, Two Brothers has a slight back order situatuion and we will not be getting any systems in until their back orders are ready to ship. Which should be in about a week. But we will soon have quite a choice of exhaust options here for almost every taste. :clap:

We also are looking at another English company (Micron was from England too) that makes a real nice high quality pipe that will also work well on the Spyder.

If things go well we will also have these here in about two weeks. There also may be a slight chance that these will be able to come in colorized versions like the Microns did to allow for more choices when ordering your muffler. :doorag:

We will also be offering Spyderlovers members 10% off the Two Brothers exhaust system for the Spyder to further support our fellow forum members. :yes:

As we are leaving for Sturgis on Sat. I am doubtful the we will get the Two Brothers info on the site before we leave.

However, if any of you need any further information or would like to order a system, please just give us a call and we'd be glad to help you out.

MM

SSL4X4
07-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Thats good news Magic Man!! I am still not completely decided on what I want to get but Two Brothers was high on the list. I decided to wait a bit and run the stock system a while and see what comes out as the Spyder gets more popular. I liked the sound of the Micron but not the look. I like the tapered off pipes better like the Hindle and the Two Brothers. I didnt like that little pipe on the Micron. I will wait for you to get everything up on the site so I can order from you as you seem to be in high regards around here and you know the Spyder and what I need.

Any chance of some dual exhaust systems coming out? I have seen a couple of Spyders on Utube that were Two Brothers duals but never could find anything for the Spyder out on the web that was a dual.
I am excited that you are expanding your product choices!!:clap::yes:

bjt
07-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Nice. Keep going at this rate and NoMagicNeon will soon become a one-stop shop for any type of Spyder accessory. :clap:

ps. How long til Lamonster gets his next "last mod", a Two Brothers exhaust? :D http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Animals/mini-raccoon.gif

hevnbound
07-23-2008, 08:43 PM
IMHO Staintune is the best exhaust system around I've had it on my ST1100, VFR and ST1300. Its polished stainless steel and guaranteed for life. It doesn't tarnish. The exhaust note is a deep rumble but in no way offensive.

Evan, if you could get your hands on one of these and figure out how to mount it to the Spyder ... consider this an order for one from me!! A lot of forum members liked the looks of the M109 exhaust (I think that was what it came off of) that Lamont started with. Now that I think of it, I think he was the one that originally started all of this exhaust madness!!! :2thumbs:
...... I don't think the sound that came out of the exhaust that Lamont used was to the liking of many. It just wasn't loud enough!?!

Most of the exhaust available for the Spyder now are somewhat loud. While I like that better than the OEM exhaust and the Hindle, I wish I could get my hands on something in between. I think the Staintune would fit that bill!!!!

I think the problem with using the Staintune is that they have a partial pipe already on the end of the Staintune (if I remember right, they don't use tension springs on their exhausts). To find the Staintune with the right bend to connect to a shorter mid pipe would probably be hard.

Do you have any connections with the folks at Staintune?????

Magic Man
07-24-2008, 05:56 AM

I'm not sure I've ever seen one of these in person? I'll have to check around more before I could say?

MM

Lamonster
07-24-2008, 06:01 AM
http://www.staintune.com.au/exhausts/suzuki/images/Suzuki_GSX650F.jpg

LennyO
07-04-2011, 11:30 PM
IMHO Staintune is the best exhaust system around I've had it on my ST1100, VFR and ST1300. Its polished stainless steel and guaranteed for life. It doesn't tarnish. The exhaust note is a deep rumble but in no way offensive.

Evan, if you could get your hands on one of these and figure out how to mount it to the Spyder ... consider this an order for one from me!! A lot of forum members liked the looks of the M109 exhaust (I think that was what it came off of) that Lamont started with. Now that I think of it, I think he was the one that originally started all of this exhaust madness!!! :2thumbs:
...... I don't think the sound that came out of the exhaust that Lamont used was to the liking of many. It just wasn't loud enough!?!

Most of the exhaust available for the Spyder now are somewhat loud. While I like that better than the OEM exhaust and the Hindle, I wish I could get my hands on something in between. I think the Staintune would fit that bill!!!!

I think the problem with using the Staintune is that they have a partial pipe already on the end of the Staintune (if I remember right, they don't use tension springs on their exhausts). To find the Staintune with the right bend to connect to a shorter mid pipe would probably be hard.

I like the Staintune! Sounds awesome to me! And has an option for 2 sounds too! I like it without restrictor better (with it it sort of raspy on decel...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-hg3mhNqo