PDA

View Full Version : Ride through Valley Of Fire - Nevada

cargasm
12-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Wife and I went out on our 2013 Spyder RSS's (SE5) through the Valley of Fire. I thought I would share the footage:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utg91yAAsow

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7u9apzXn_U

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iM9oYo1W6E

Silvervette05
12-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Looks great thanks for sharing

Chupaca
12-17-2013, 07:44 PM
looks like a great ryde. Will have to give it a run someday when in the area...!! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
12-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Valley of Fire is an awesome place to visit. I go there every time I visit Las Vegas. We did the Valley run a year ago--but it was a cloudy, cold day and my pictures just did not do it justice. In a cage--since there were no Spyders to rent.

Your videos are great and the Spyder ryde an extra bonus. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Were you using Go-Pro, or something else? I would love to start posting some videos of Alaska Rydes similar to yours.

LVSpyder
12-17-2013, 08:42 PM
Wife and I went out on our 2013 Spyder RSS's (SE5) through the Valley of Fire. I thought I would share the footage:

Just got ours Dec 1st and went through the Red Rock loop Sunday for our first ride. Can't wait to do the Valley ride next. Your videos make us want to do it even more.

cargasm
12-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Valley of Fire is an awesome place to visit. I go there every time I visit Las Vegas. We did the Valley run a year ago--but it was a cloudy, cold day and my pictures just did not do it justice. In a cage--since there were no Spyders to rent.

Your videos are great and the Spyder ryde an extra bonus. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Were you using Go-Pro, or something else? I would love to start posting some videos of Alaska Rydes similar to yours.

Thanks akspyderman. Yes, I am using a Go Pro 3 Black edition filmed at 1080/30 frames per second. I have the helmet side mount and I don't even notice it's there. On the other side is a Chatterbox X1-Slim that the wife and I communicate on. Thank goodness the helmet is all carbon fiber, because it would be heavy with all of that on a normal one, LOL!

cargasm
12-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Just got ours Dec 1st and went through the Red Rock loop Sunday for our first ride. Can't wait to do the Valley ride next. Your videos make us want to do it even more.

Right on LVSpyder! You guys will love it. The main reason we got ours is when I had my Suzuki Hayabusa, we were always having to find a babysitter for our 8 year old daughter. Now, we can take her with us anywhere we go and she has a ball too. If you bought yours from the Pro Shop on Lake Mead and wanted to try a group event, they have a ride every first Saturday of the month, I think at 8am. We haven't been yet, but are looking forward to one.

ARtraveler
12-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks akspyderman. Yes, I am using a Go Pro 3 Black edition filmed at 1080/30 frames per second. I have the helmet side mount and I don't even notice it's there. On the other side is a Chatterbox X1-Slim that the wife and I communicate on. Thank goodness the helmet is all carbon fiber, because it would be heavy with all of that on a normal one, LOL!

Thanks for the information. Think I need to do a little more shopping. Merry Christmas to Me...:roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
12-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Hello Las Vegas riders! I hope you all come out on the first Saturday of the month and join us for a ride. We meet at ProShop in Henderson at 8:00 am then leave for a ride around 8:30. If you send me a private message with your email addresses I'll add you to our mailing list. Or you can visit us on facebook at Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter.

ARtraveler
12-18-2013, 03:14 PM

UPDATE: You convinced me. I went shopping and have one on the way. Thanks for your great pictures and information.