PDA

View Full Version : Sold the Blue Bomber

Hawk
12-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Feeling a little mixed today. Sold my Spyder. Looking forward to the new one, but gonna miss it. Especially since now I am Spyderless until they get them in. Good thing is we have another Georgia Spyder Rider. Told her about the group, so come spring hope for us to all go riding together. Karole will have to let us know her name on the forums when she joins. She is new to Spyders, so I am sure she will have questions.

Hawk (Mike)

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 01:04 PM
always sad to see an old friend leave yet glad she has a new home. Now the wait..that's a drag with moments of excitement. Welcome your new ryder and we all will when she joins..pictures of the new ryde when you get her home...:ohyea:

MarkLawson
12-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey Mike, when it comes time to pick up the new one, you can ride behind me on mine and I'll get you there! :thumbup:

Hawk
12-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Hey Mike, when it comes time to pick up the new one, you can ride behind me on mine and I'll get you there! :thumbup:

Really? Does this mean you have one on hold as well? I will give you some money for gas, as I think the two of us on one machine is gonna bog the engine down just a little, hehe. ;)

ARtraveler
12-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Glad to hear you sold the :spyder2:. Now the wait begins. :thumbup:

Dan_Ashley
12-13-2013, 06:44 PM
I am sorry for your loss. The Blue Bomber is in a better place now--having 100%/no ethanol gas in heaven.
My sympathies for both you and your family. Will the funeral be local, or do you have to travel to it? :(:pray::spyder2:

MarkLawson
12-14-2013, 10:01 AM
No new one for me. My wife has us booked on an Alaskan cruise next August. ALL money is being set aside to pay for that.

Hawk
12-14-2013, 12:36 PM
I am sorry for your loss. The Blue Bomber is in a better place now--having 100%/no ethanol gas in heaven.
My sympathies for both you and your family. Will the funeral be local, or do you have to travel to it? :(:pray::spyder2:

No funeral, it has been reincarnated and is living a new life. :D

Yol Bolsun
12-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Timing is just a little off, but I would say that unless Tammy is gonna start driving, there is no need for two. Thought we would have heard from you already 'bout the new one.