PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of pins..!!

Chupaca
12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
just noticed I have passed the 5,000 posts. Where do I send proof to get a pin...:roflblack: :roflblack: wonder where Bob put all his pins....:dontknow: Extra lapel maybe tails on his ryding vest...:roflblack: Thanks all great being here...!!:firstplace:

SNOOPY
12-12-2013, 04:47 PM
I hot on your tracks!!! :yes:

ARtraveler
12-12-2013, 04:48 PM
just noticed I have passed the 5,000 posts. Where do I send proof to get a pin...:roflblack: :roflblack: wonder where Bob put all his pins....:dontknow: Extra lapel maybe tails on his ryding vest...:roflblack: Thanks all great being here...!!:firstplace:

:congrats: Sorry, No pins for large amount of posts. Maybe they might think of a pin for those who limit their posts to one or two a day though. :roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
12-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Bob isn't here... :shocked:

He got arrested by TSA Agents while trying to pass through a security gate wearing a vest with 192 pounds worth of pins on it... :D

:congrats: :clap::2thumbs:

ARtraveler
12-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Bob isn't here... :shocked:

He got arrested by TSA Agents while trying to pass through a security gate wearing a vest with 192 pounds worth of pins on it... :D

:congrats: :clap::2thumbs:

You have some really big pins. :thumbup::thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-12-2013, 06:03 PM
...And heavy; too! :shocked:

Chupaca
12-12-2013, 06:10 PM
It's not how big....just how many...and they are sharp pointy objects 1/4" long at the pin.....:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
12-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Gene,
Do you want to know something?
I barely scratched 4,000 posts in my first year; you are MILES ahead of my pace! :2thumbs:

Chupaca
12-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Gene,
I barely scratched 4,000 posts in my first year; you are MILES ahead of my pace! :2thumbs:

You had less to work with..time has made the site a monster in it's field..lot more members with a lot to say, ask, and giggle about. I bow to your ability to keep up...!! :firstplace: still...!!

Bob Denman
12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I've only got a two-year headstart on you; this joint has always been jumpin' :D :thumbup:
Having a lot of traffic in here does make it pretty easy to find more stuff to talk about... :2thumbs:
And No bowing is needed; Brother!

SNOOPY
12-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Gene,

Hmmm....good info....

Chupaca
12-12-2013, 06:34 PM
if I ever finish this house or hire someone to (not happening) I will will pick up the pace and learn how this site really works and give you chase. You do have a blazing pace....:thumbup:

Tx web rider
12-12-2013, 10:35 PM
got my 25k pin today after I passed 54k miles

Dan McNally
12-12-2013, 11:24 PM
I just noticed that I am at 888 posts . . . that is a nice round number . . . I guess I'll stop so it stays there! :yes:

Dan McNally
12-12-2013, 11:25 PM
I just noticed that I am at 888 posts . . . that is a nice round number . . . I guess I'll stop so it stays there! :yes:

DOH! :yikes: :roflblack:

Chupaca
12-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Lo está haciendo muy bien mi amigo, sigan con el buen trabajo.

Mi senora compro la casa contra los deseos de los agents..les digo que no importa mi esposo lo puede arreglar.. So here I am 2 1/2 years later..pero lo hago todo con un ayudante..nice to write a bit in spanish talk it all the time in socal... Pet a llama for me...:roflblack:

SNOOPY
12-13-2013, 07:40 AM
DOH! :yikes: :roflblack:

:roflmao

bullant12
12-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Mi senora compro la casa contra los deseos de los agents..les digo que no importa mi esposo lo puede arreglar.. So here I am 2 1/2 years later..pero lo hago todo con un ayudante..nice to write a bit in spanish talk it all the time in socal... Pet a llama for me...:roflblack:

Creo que eso ya es Spanglish... o Inglespañol...:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Pirate looks at --
12-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Creo que eso ya es Spanglish... o Inglespañol...:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Uno mas cervesa por favor

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Uno mas cervesa por favor

Tengo: Cristal, Ariquipenia, Cuzquenia, Garza Blanca or Pilsen Callao. (Peruvian beers)
Cual quieres..?? ;)

Bob Denman
12-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Gee... When is the lesson on cussin' going to start? ;)

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Gee... When is the lesson on cussin' going to start? ;)

Have found cussin is a lack of the ability to communicate your point...have no use for it. The worst from me is tinker and doody...:roflblack:

ARtraveler
12-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Si Senor taco frijoles tamale. Sorry, its the only Spanish I know. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Have found cussin is a lack of the ability to communicate your point...have no use for it. The worst from me is tinker and doody...:roflblack:
While :agree: with your logic; my "pithy" side just sometimes needs to let the :cus: that's buggin' me know exactly how I feel! :D :joke:

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Si Senor taco frijoles tamale. Sorry, its the only Spanish I know. :thumbup:

This is good..you will never go thirsty or hungry...:roflblack:

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 04:49 PM
While :agree: with your logic; my "pithy" side just sometimes needs to let the :cus: that's buggin' me know exactly how I feel! :D :joke:

But do the words you use have anything to do with the subject at hand or can you scream anything and scare the :cus: out of them..!:roflblack:

ARtraveler
12-13-2013, 04:56 PM

Just wondering on this slow day. Are you having an identity crisis Bob? First the Creature from the Black Lagoon and now Eye-Gore (I think I got it right?). :roflblack:

Bob Denman
12-13-2013, 05:58 PM
AK, perfect... :thumbup:
I just wanted to let that old Lizard roam around a bit on dry land, and then let loose EyeGore for a little while as well... :D
Gene,
What the :cus: do you mean by THAT?!? :D :joke:

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 06:26 PM
AK, perfect... :thumbup:
I just wanted to let that old Lizard roam around a bit on dry land, and then let loose EyeGore for a little while as well... :D
Gene,
What the :cus: do you mean by THAT?!? :D :joke:

My daughter looses her temper and can make a sailor blush. What makes her really loose it is that I will walk away and she knows why..the conversation gets really short as all those words are removed from her rant...some not so vulgar ones well placed are effective or one of those viens that pop out when your angry..!!:roflblack:

Bob Denman
12-13-2013, 06:32 PM
I've got about as long a fuse, as a human being can stand to have... :D
So when my temper is finally unleashed; it's had one heckuva good head start... :shocked:
Now; the MIssus goes to five fire alamrs at the drop of a hat... :yikes: I've learned to duck, dodge, avoid, block, and run like Hell as needed! nojoke

Chupaca
12-13-2013, 07:45 PM
I've got about as long a fuse, as a human being can stand to have... :D
So when my temper is finally unleashed; it's had one heckuva good head start... :shocked:
Now; the MIssus goes to five fire alamrs at the drop of a hat... :yikes: I've learned to duck, dodge, avoid, block, and run like Hell as needed! nojoke

I too have a long fuse which irritates peolpe but I don't get angry...I get even..:roflblack: Now when my missus gets angry I have to find her sometimes harder than ducking...:roflblack: