PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Spyderlovers T-Shirt Update

Paula(Butch2025)
12-11-2013, 06:59 AM
Just an update on our shirts..:clap:..We are 3 orders short of getting these done up. So if you've been on the fence about ordering please hop on down and go the CAT Specitalties sponsor page and get your very own Minnesota Spyderlovers short or long sleeve t-shirts or even a sweatshirt (good for these lovely Minnesota winters). Mark is being very generous and keeping this open until we get these last orders, so let try to make this happen.
:clap:

whiteyron
12-22-2013, 12:08 PM
I can not seem to find the Minnesota chapter shirts, are they all gone?

Paula(Butch2025)
12-23-2013, 09:16 AM
I can not seem to find the Minnesota chapter shirts, are they all gone?

I sent an email asking what's happening. I do know that we needed 25 orders this past fall in order for them to run our shirts and people that said they were ordering didn't and so they let us extend the order process out longer. I didn't hear that it was a no go, but then again I didn't hear that we finally got the orders either. I'll post here when I hear back from CAT Specialties.

Paula(Butch2025)
12-24-2013, 02:18 PM
I sent an email asking what's happening. I do know that we needed 25 orders this past fall in order for them to run our shirts and people that said they were ordering didn't and so they let us extend the order process out longer. I didn't hear that it was a no go, but then again I didn't hear that we finally got the orders either. I'll post here when I hear back from CAT Specialties.

They took down the page when we hit our 24 piece order goal. You could try contacting them yourself to see if you can get one too. This is the third time we've place and order and each time we have to get a 24 piece order to get them made. Good Luck!