PDA

View Full Version : TSA agent disarms...

bruiser
12-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Sock Monkey. nojoke

http://www.king5.com/news/local/TSA-agent-confiscates-sock-monkeys-toy-pistol-234986321.html

We can all sleep better tonight. And if you're flying, there's one less weapon to worry about.

Bob Denman
12-09-2013, 06:03 PM
It's stories like this one, that remind us what an idiot and a badge can do to mess up a day... :gaah:

ARtraveler
12-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Sleep well everyone. They are at work protecting us from all harm. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dan McNally
12-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Sleep well everyone. They are at work protecting us from all harm. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

. . . from angry sock monkeys . . . :banghead:

Chupaca
12-09-2013, 08:05 PM
sleep easier..kids and grand kid will sleep with one eye open..!! :roflblack::roflblack:

Oldmanzues
12-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I almost can not believe how stupid this is all becoming. Lots more out there, Pop Tart in kind the shape of pistol, kid suspened for serveral days. Little toy soldies on a mil familty school birthday cake, guns broken of before cake was allowed in school. Girl suspended for allowing another girl to use her recuse inhaler althou the other girl would have died with out it.
Sorry if I broke the rules on this. I will shut up

Dan_Ashley
12-09-2013, 08:16 PM
This is no longer funny and weird. It has progressed to being just plain awful.

Woody
12-09-2013, 08:36 PM
I almost can not believe how stupid this is all becoming. Lots more out there, Pop Tart in kind the shape of pistol, kid suspened for serveral days. Little toy soldies on a mil familty school birthday cake, guns broken of before cake was allowed in school. Girl suspended for allowing another girl to use her recuse inhaler althou the other girl would have died with out it.
Sorry if I broke the rules on this. I will shut up

How about the one about child forced to wear a helmet while sitting on a donkey in the school Christmas play?. Wishing someone a Merry Christmas is politically incorrect, it now must be Happy Holidays. No more Good Friday holiday at work. The list goes on.

Jeriatric
12-09-2013, 08:52 PM
We have no one to blame but ourselves. While it is true most of us were busy creating a life for ourselves. Doing so was was the perfect distraction and those hell bent on screwing things up knew it. Jmo

bruiser
12-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Well, if you're upset with the sock monkey check out this. I was hesitant to post this one because I didn't want to start a war of words. So here goes...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/09/air-force-removes-nativity-scene/

Please be gentle with the BAM hammer. You'll have to cut and paste the link.

Cruzr Joe
12-09-2013, 10:05 PM
We have no one to blame but ourselves. While it is true most of us were busy creating a life for ourselves. Doing so was was the perfect distraction and those hell bent on screwing things up knew it. Jmo

I agree, we are becoming a society of people saying"i can't believe they are doing that" instead of doing something about it

Cruzr Joe

Dan_Ashley
12-09-2013, 11:22 PM
NSA spying on people playing games on xboxes....WTF?

jaherbst
12-10-2013, 01:46 AM
[QUOTE=bruiser;729226]Sock Monkey. nojoke

http://www.king5.com/news/local/TSA-agent-confiscates-sock-monkeys-toy-pistol-234986321.html

We can all sleep better tonight. And if you're flying, there's one less weapon to worry about.[/QUOTE

After flying for a major Airline for 35 years around the world and watch this entire screening thing start from the beginning, no it does not surprise me.

Jack

Bob Denman
12-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Well, if you're upset with the sock monkey check out this. I was hesitant to post this one because I didn't want to start a war of words. So here goes...

Are you sure that wasn't something out of "The Onion"? :shocked:

Unbe-freakin-lieveable! :gaah:

rogerb
12-10-2013, 11:18 AM
They should change the IQ requirement to be higher than idiot.:gaah:

bluestratos
12-10-2013, 02:45 PM
The terrorists got exactly what they wanted, to screw with the system. We knee jerked as they predicted and as a result we spend billions on additional security and cause great calamity and delays at airports, trains, government buildings, boarder crossing and the likes. Have you ever watched a movie about WWII and seen the German soldiers asking for papers and retaining people on a suspicion? I used to think what a horrible time that was... until now. Yes, our reaction is exactly what they wanted, nothing more.

ARtraveler
12-10-2013, 02:55 PM
There are surely a lot of clues that we see and hear about every day.

WarrenGH
12-14-2013, 11:44 AM

Removed as it should have been, and should never have been put there in the first place.

I worked in a high school and watched a teacher go ballistic because foreign exchange students in his class refused to stand to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Since I was asked to assist that teacher that day and was in classroom at the time I motioned for those students to sit down. After the class I approached the teacher to remind him that those students are NOT required to recited the Pledge since they are NOT American citizens.

Dan_Ashley
12-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Removed as it should have been, and should never have been put there in the first place.

I worked in a high school and watched a teacher go ballistic because foreign exchange students in his class refused to stand to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Since I was asked to assist that teacher that day and was in classroom at the time I motioned for those students to sit down. After the class I approached the teacher to remind him that those students are NOT required to recited the Pledge since they are NOT American citizens.
Clovis High School. Students are required to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance. The "undocumented" Hispanics stand. They then turn around and put their hands in their pockets. AND MEANWHILE TAXPAYERS PAY FOR THEIR EDUCATION, LUNCHES, AND MEDICAL CARE.

this is not an opinion. This is a fact. I observed it myself.

Magdave
12-14-2013, 02:22 PM
:shocked: Wonder what they would have done if it were a Trunk Monkey? They never lose a fight :roflblack:

bruiser
12-14-2013, 04:17 PM

It should have been put at the chapel. It would not have caused such problems then. I agree too that FE students are not required to say the pledge. However, out of respect they should at least remain standing.

Dan_Ashley
12-14-2013, 05:37 PM

It should have been put at the chapel. It would not have caused such problems then. I agree too that FE students are not required to say the pledge. However, out of respect they should at least remain standing.
They stand at Clovis a High School...see previous post.

spydermyke990
12-19-2013, 02:05 PM

Bob Denman
12-19-2013, 02:12 PM
:agree: I LIKE that... :thumbup: