PDA

View Full Version : 2012 RT Se5 FOR SALE

BuddaBelly
12-09-2013, 01:03 PM
I am selling my 2012 Spyder RT Se5, semi Automatic, Audio Convenience. I have had the dealership add CanAm CB radio, rear speakers, Baja Ron's sway bar kit, emergency flashing brake lights, 2 CanAM Headsets for your helmet. Also with a Corbin seat with the Lamonster cut. This bike was just serviced last Saturday, 12/7/13.

I like the bike very much, and it runs like a champ. No real issues with it, other than needing a bath every now and again.

My main reason for selling is I miss my Harley and want to get another Harley, but this one will be a Triglide.

I am also going to let the extended warranty go with this bike. I am asking $19,750.00.

You can email me (edkoz@verizon.net) for my phone number if you wish to ask more question. The bike has never been hit or in an accident. It is clean and has not been abused.

Thanks for your time.

Ed Kozlowski

jerpinoy
12-09-2013, 02:03 PM
This is the best deal so far. Pix and mileage will help to decide. Good luck.

Chupaca
12-09-2013, 02:24 PM
:agree: good luck with the sale...!! :thumbup:

pwpalmbay
03-31-2014, 08:06 PM
Did you sell it yet?

I am selling my 2012 Spyder RT Se5, semi Automatic, Audio Convenience. I have had the dealership add CanAm CB radio, rear speakers, Baja Ron's sway bar kit, emergency flashing brake lights, 2 CanAM Headsets for your helmet. Also with a Corbin seat with the Lamonster cut. This bike was just serviced last Saturday, 12/7/13.

I like the bike very much, and it runs like a champ. No real issues with it, other than needing a bath every now and again.

My main reason for selling is I miss my Harley and want to get another Harley, but this one will be a Triglide.

I am also going to let the extended warranty go with this bike. I am asking $19,750.00.

You can email me (edkoz@verizon.net) for my phone number if you wish to ask more question. The bike has never been hit or in an accident. It is clean and has not been abused.

Thanks for your time.

Ed Kozlowski