PDA

View Full Version : Durango Spyderfest??

jaherbst
12-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Will there also be a Durango ColoradoSpyderfest in 2014?? If so what are the dates?

Jack

NancysToy
12-03-2013, 10:35 PM
None of us know the dates or location of the Owner's Event yet. Usually a preliminary announcement is made in January (or later) and details don't emerge until early Spring.

Chupaca
12-03-2013, 10:55 PM
if they did Durango (central) and last did Maggie Valley (east coast) they should do something on the west coast...but then if they want better attendance they will do south east mid east where there are more spyders...who knows, well they do but there not talking...:roflblack:

jaherbst
12-04-2013, 09:05 AM
None of us know the dates or location of the Owner's Event yet. Usually a preliminary announcement is made in January (or later) and details don't emerge until early Spring.

Thanks Nancy, The Durango SpyderFest would be much closer to the AZ, CA, NV Spyder Riders.

Jack

rogerb
12-04-2013, 09:49 AM
I think BRP has bigger problems than the location of the Owners Rally. My granddaughter is hoping for Durango so she can visit The Four Corners. The sooner they come out with place and date the more time she has for planning. She is ten (going on 40) now. Since I totaled her Spyder last August I have to replace it so we can go on our trips again. At least she understands that it wasn't my fault. Her only demand is no Yellow machine. Red is ok if nothing else available. Both of our riding friends have red machines and she might get on one of their machines by mistake. :dontknow:

MarkLawson
12-04-2013, 11:15 AM
My wife booked us on an Alaskan cruise in 2014. I doubt I can afford an Owner's Event too... :banghead:

jcthorne
12-04-2013, 11:24 AM
I for one would really like to see the event in Durango and would plan to be there for sure. Our family owns a cabin there. Great venue for bike gatherings.

Tanshanomi
12-04-2013, 01:53 PM
My wife booked us on an Alaskan cruise in 2014. I doubt I can afford an Owner's Event too... :banghead:

Don't bang your head...you will love the cruise. SZ-Spydie and I went about 2 years ago on NCL and it was a phenomenal way to see #49.

Lamonster
12-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Just to clarify, "Spyderfest" is always in MO, the BRP Owners Event is what moves around.

jaherbst
12-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Just to clarify, "Spyderfest" is always in MO, the BRP Owners Event is what moves around.

But we want you Lamont!

Jack