PDA

View Full Version : New BRP Dealer in Boerne, TX

Mr. White
12-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Coyote Powersports of Boerne has been awarded a BRP dealership. They will be getting inventory later in December and January. Troy Chakales, long time Yamaha dealer, is the owner. They being two miles from me won't hurt my feelings....

Edit. Troy is unsure when he will get 2014 RTs as BRP seems to be making some changes to them because of 2013 problems.

:spyder2:

Gotthemojo
03-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Coyote Powersports of Boerne has been awarded a BRP dealership. They will be getting inventory later in December and January. Troy Chakales, long time Yamaha dealer, is the owner. They being two miles from me won't hurt my feelings....

Edit. Troy is unsure when he will get 2014 RTs as BRP seems to be making some changes to them because of 2013 problems.

That's awesome news! Hope they are going to include repair shop as well

Mr. White
03-17-2014, 04:09 PM
That's awesome news! Hope they are going to include repair shop as well

Yes they do. Two BRP trained techs.

ChrisW
03-17-2014, 06:02 PM
I got ours there an RTS SE6 in Cognac. I drove 2100 miles to get it from them, that's how good they are....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbu p:

Gotthemojo
04-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Yes they do. Two BRP trained techs.

I continue to have an issue with my 2009 RS coughing/sputtering when hot. Guys at Kents Power Sports can't figure it out.....their scenario was maybe I was putting too much gas in the tank. Really????

crw8781
04-13-2014, 10:00 PM
I continue to have an issue with my 2009 RS coughing/sputtering when hot. Guys at Kents Power Sports can't figure it out.....their scenario was maybe I was putting too much gas in the tank. Really????

Check out Coyote Powersports in Boerne. Rocky the service manager will take care of your problem