11-30-2013, 01:44 PM
After filling up I got an engine fault p132 p138. 2013 RT Ltd

Does anyone have these codes.

I don't have Android and I printed them out once and now can't fine them.:opps:

Any help would be appreciated.:bowdown:

Larry

Jeriatric
11-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Damaged/defective 02 sensor. Both codes. Actually refers to a wiring problem. Could be related to heat issue? See your dealer. Sorry.

Omcge
11-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Jerbear is probably right but codes are all 5 digit, not 4

P132 p138 is what was on the screen using ( mode-set-turn signal cancel) while check engine lite was on

I pulled the covers checked all connections ran it a little and still getting check engine.
I checked the codes again and getting a blank screen but still getting check engine .

?????:banghead:

Thanks for any input.

Larry

captblack
11-30-2013, 06:27 PM
P132 p138 is what was on the screen using ( mode-set-turn signal cancel) while check engine lite was on

I pulled the covers checked all connections ran it a little and still getting check engine.
I checked the codes again and getting a blank screen but still getting check engine .

?????:banghead:

Thanks for any input.

Larry

O2 sensor upstream of CAT converter - bad sensor or wiring.

Jeriatric
11-30-2013, 07:12 PM
:dontknow: Punched in P0xxx- assuming he had dropped the '0'. :dontknow:

Chupaca
11-30-2013, 07:27 PM
P0132 and P0138 are o2 sensor ecm problems. Check wire to sensor on exhaust pipe. Check fuses do the key walk and see if it clears. There are other test for ohm reading detailed in the syder code app..hope it's just a glitch..!! :thumbup:

Jeriatric
12-01-2013, 10:37 AM
"Yoshimura R‑77 muffler - Cat By Pass - Kewl metal air intake - Power CommanderV, Autotune"

Just noticed your mods list. Based on the codes you reported. Something in this string of mods could be causing you a problem?

Bob Denman
12-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Jer could be right... :shocked: I would take a VERY close look at the wiring; but my next step might involve undoing the mods...

Omcge
12-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Jer could be right... :shocked: I would take a VERY close look at the wiring; but my next step might involve undoing the mods...

Sorry guys that was a 5 diget code ,I had dropped the 0. p0132 P0138

yesterday I did undo all mods with no change. checked all connectors no change.

This morning I went out hoping It would be ok but no luck.:banghead:

So back to work -I checked all fuses ,the resistance of the sensors per the shop manual, pulled the sensors and they looked ok ,nothing unusual ??

Checked all connectors again, started it up and walaaaa no orange check the engine light.:clap:

I took it for about a 10 min ride naked and still no orange lite.:clap:

I check for codes and they are still up, but no orange engine light.:clap:

Is that normal for it to hold the codes after the warning light is gone????

Does anyone have the codes for a PC? I think that I had a copy on a usb stick that just died .

Thanks for all input
Larry

Jeriatric
12-01-2013, 04:15 PM
As I understand things the codes should clear once you have read them(buds will still see them).

Bob Denman
12-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Do you take the key out, and away from the bike when you shut it down? :dontknow:

Omcge
12-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Do you take the key out, and away from the bike when you shut it down? :dontknow:

Yes I do

Thanks

ottawa-rider
12-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Error codes in PDF format

Bob Denman
12-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Here's an online source as well...
http://www.spyderhelp.com/Menu%20Panels/StartMobile.aspx

Bob Denman
12-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes I do

Thanks

The system will only show active coes; stuff that is currently not running as planned... :shocked: All codes are stored in the system, and can be cleared by a tech with a BUDS hookup...
I'm not sure why it would show them, and not throw the "Orange Screen of Death" at you as well... it might be time to check in with your dealer about it.
Good Luck! Let us know what they find! :thumbup:

lyonsden
12-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Here's an online source as well...
http://www.spyderhelp.com/Menu%20Panels/StartMobile.aspx Bob you beat me to it. www.spyderhelp.com (http://www.spyderhelp.com) can be accessed by any type of phone, pc or mac. It is formatted for a phone or tablet but can be used on a computer.

Omcge
12-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Bob you beat me to it. www.spyderhelp.com (http://www.spyderhelp.com) can be accessed by any type of phone, pc or mac. It is formatted for a phone or tablet but can be used on a computer.

I took about a 1 1/2 hour ride this afternoon and the codes are gone with no orange check engine lights. Don't have any idea what fixed it, just hope it stays fixed.:clap:

Thanks for the codes and all the input. This is an awesome site.:thumbup:

Larry

Bob Denman
12-02-2013, 06:22 PM
:congrats:
Here's to hoping that the codes stay away, and the smiles come back in droves! :cheers: :thumbup: