PDA

View Full Version : CAN AM RT Mudflaps - HOLIDAY SPECIAL !

recordingguy
11-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Through special request, Don't Eat The Mud vendor is offering
1/2 OFF SHIPPING CHARGES for Can Am RT Spyder Mudflaps!!

This Holiday Special will run through DECEMBER 31st 2013

When order is placed in the Shopping Cart, you will be charged the
full $12.00 shipping, However once your Order is placed,
you WILL receive a $6.00 credit back through your paypal account.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Air Force PAO
11-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I just HAVE to ask: 1) Is this mud flap for the front fender or the rear fender? OH, 1) how much money?

JOHN

quickster47
11-28-2013, 10:51 PM
I just HAVE to ask: 1) Is this mud flap for the front fender or the rear fender? OH, 1) how much money?

JOHN

They are made for the rear.

Carl

MouthPiece
11-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Next question. The mudflap I have now does a very good job keeping "road crud" off the "runk" and any passenger that might be riding. However, it doesn't do a very good job keeping that crap off my trailer when I'm towing it. Does this mudflap keep road crud off a trailer being towed?

Chris

recordingguy
11-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Next question. The mudflap I have now does a very good job keeping "road crud" off the "runk" and any passenger that might be riding. However, it doesn't do a very good job keeping that crap off my trailer when I'm towing it. Does this mudflap keep road crud off a trailer being towed?

Chris
Chris. I have not had anyone complain about the application on a hitch setup. I have sold a number of them for the Spyders. I have pictures on my site with the flap installed on a hitch. I believe it can only help. Bob

jimbo277630
11-29-2013, 12:24 PM

Chris
A place a Lexan does a great job as a mud flap to keep the mud off my trailer if you want ill send photo and size not trying to knot someone out of but the one on spyerlovers but really don't think it will work on bike for our use

recordingguy
11-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Through special request, Don't Eat The Mud vendor is offering
1/2 OFF SHIPPING CHARGES for Can Am RT Spyder Mudflaps!!

This Holiday Special will run through DECEMBER 31st 2013

When order is placed in the Shopping Cart, you will be charged the
full $12.00 shipping, However once your Order is placed,
you WILL receive a $6.00 credit back through your paypal account.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Thanks for the orders! Bob

dancote
11-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Great news. I ordered mine last week. Will I get the PayPal refund?

Regards,

Dan

carajony
12-14-2013, 11:37 PM
I would love to get one of these but I have the LED American Flag I bought from TricLED. Will it be possible to install with the LED flag there? :hun:80634