PDA

View Full Version : Call from BRP

rcturner
11-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Yesterday, 11/27/13, I received a phone call from a very nice lady from BRP. The call was the result of my comments about the lack of responsiveness by BRP that I had expressed on this forum. We talked for a long time about my service concerns, the apparent lack of product development before releasing to the public and a several other issues . She was very interested my concerns and perceptions and I believe she had heard similar things from other calls she had made. I was very happy to get the call and I hope that the conversation will lead to a better understanding of my (our) problems with BRP and the bikes.

Bob Denman
11-28-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm glad to hear that they contacted you... :2thumbs:
BRP sure seems to be trying to "get it right"...
And I think that they will...

RBS66
11-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Great to here someone contacted you. Hope they are really listening.

ivanlee
11-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Yesterday, 11/27/13, I received a phone call from a very nice lady from BRP. The call was the result of my comments about the lack of responsiveness by BRP that I had expressed on this forum. We talked for a long time about my service concerns, the apparent lack of product development before releasing to the public and a several other issues . She was very interested my concerns and perceptions and I believe she had heard similar things from other calls she had made. I was very happy to get the call and I hope that the conversation will lead to a better understanding of my (our) problems with BRP and the bikes.

They did this with the 2008 and 2009 problems , Nothing has changed with BRP. :roflblack:

Chupaca
11-28-2013, 11:41 AM
the fact that they are calling owners surveying etc is a good sign and something will come of it. Maybe internal we may see it we may not but it's good to hear..!! :thumbup:

WarrenGH
11-28-2013, 01:25 PM
the fact that they are calling owners surveying etc is a good sign and something will come of it. Maybe internal we may see it we may not but it's good to hear..!! :thumbup:

Let's hope it's not just a band aid, or a pacifier.

cuznjohn
11-28-2013, 01:40 PM
i keep checking for a e mail or a call from them but have not heard anything. i wonder why

ARtraveler
11-28-2013, 01:44 PM
It's good to see that BRP is on the phone calling customers again. I have never been on the short list of people to be called. Will see if they call me this go around.

Biosafena
11-28-2013, 01:49 PM
They called me about 2 months ago while I was actually on my Spyder. Had to pull off into the Walmart to have a chat with the man.

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk....

JkRbbt
11-28-2013, 08:02 PM
I sincerely hope that BRP "gets it right"! I really appreciate the Spyder concept and enjoy the heck out of riding the RT, but after my experience with the 2013s, my confidence in the company has really taken a hit. I quit putting money into farkling and I'm just in a holding pattern, waiting to see how they handle the problems they have created for themselves. Hopefully the 2014s and later will be what we ALL want and expect so that I can look forward to a '15 or '16 instead of going back to 2 wheels. :pray: