PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Dan McNally
11-28-2013, 09:47 AM
I hope each and every one of you have a happy and joyous Thanksgiving. When you think about the things you are thankful for, please think a moment about our brothers and sisters serving in the military, away from their families . . . and with that, it is time to remember that turkeys can't fly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeCGURWzjwE

SDM
11-28-2013, 10:19 AM
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - and a very large THANK YOU for reminding me of the all time funniest episode of ANY show on TV!:clap::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-28-2013, 10:25 AM
:agree: A Happy and Healthy Holiday Season to all of you and yours! :2thumbs:
Now; pass the stuffing... please.

Chupaca
11-28-2013, 10:54 AM
I'll start with being thankful for this beautiful day and wish you and your and all present a wonderful thanksgiving shared with those you love...!! :ohyea:And on that happy note we are bundling up a bit and heading for a ryde in the hill to see the rest of what we're thankful for...freedom and country...enjoy..!! :ohyea:

ARtraveler
11-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Happy Thanksgiving. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

RE: WKRP:
Sometimes there is some truth to fiction. Here in good ol Big Lake (Wasilla) area, there is a minister known as the "turkey bomber". Each thanksgiving he loads his plane with frozen turkeys and flies to peoples homes in the "bush". A turkey is dropped from the plane so the people can enjoy a turkey dinner. A radio talk show discussed this yesterday and also mentioned the fact that this may be the last year of the tradition which has been going on for 15 years or so.

Bob Denman
11-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Dropping frozen turkeys out of a PLANE???? :shocked:
There's a HUGE potential for disaster contained within that act; Can I rde along??? :D

ARtraveler
11-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Dropping frozen turkeys out of a PLANE???? :shocked:
There's a HUGE potential for disaster contained within that act; Can I rde along??? :D

There was an actual mention of an outbuilding or two hit--but no other collateral damage that was mentioned. Your right, bombadier would be a fun job. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-29-2013, 09:58 AM
:D Oooh look; a Bear!! :shocked:
(right ten degrees... lining up...hold her steady...)
Bombs AWAYYYYY!!