PDA

View Full Version : lazer Alignment

jaherbst
11-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Have been in touch with Kristal and Mike from Orlando Florida about doing a Lazer Alignment here in Tucson the middle of February. They would need about 20 Alignments to fly out and make the trip worth while. How many would be interested in this service? Please PM me and I will keep your name on file along with your telephone # to contact you if we can get this together.

Jack

4ffun
11-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks....do you have an idea what an alignment will cost?:thumbup:

M109Dreamer
11-25-2013, 04:42 PM

They were just here, up in Phoenix last month. The cost was $120. I think our longest traveler for the the alignment then was from Las Vegas.

Let us know when and the wife and I will plan a ride down that way and meet/greet some of the Tucson Spyders.

jaherbst
11-25-2013, 06:25 PM

About $125-130

Jack

jaherbst
11-25-2013, 06:28 PM
They were just here, up in Phoenix last month. The cost was $120. I think our longest traveler for the the alignment then was from Las Vegas.

Let us know when and the wife and I will plan a ride down that way and meet/greet some of the Tucson Spyders.

Will post as soon as the dates are firmed up then will send up a balloon to see if enough are interested to make it worth thier while.

Jack

dizzyspots
11-26-2013, 11:00 PM
ANy reason for a laser alignment on a 2012...2600 miles...original rubber? Just curious...I'm in if its needed

jaherbst
11-26-2013, 11:59 PM
ANy reason for a laser alignment on a 2012...2600 miles...original rubber? Just curious...I'm in if its needed

This is a good check of the front end steering, Lazer Alignment ( doe not get any better) and should improve the way your spyder drives. Maybe one in ten techs ever get this right when they assemble the new units. If aligned properly it will save tires, steering rods, ball end joints etc.I have not heard of one disatisfied customer. I am definately getting it done.

I am not a part of this operation nor will I profit in any way. Didn't want to ride all the way to Orlando FL to get it done. Closest Place to get a Lazer Alighnment for your Spyder is Wichita KS. If we can get enough people together to get them here, we all benefit.

Jack

M109Dreamer
11-27-2013, 10:38 AM
We had our RT done last month when they were in Cave Creek,AZ. I could tell the difference after. The spyder didnt want to jump around and try to hunt for the correct line. On our RT we had one wheel that was good and the other was 1 1/2" toed in. Made for a crabbing feeling and uneven tire wear on the front. Never really noticed it until after the adjustment. Just figured thats how they rode. Well after the alignment it rides alot smoother and straighter and should save on the tires a bit as well. I would definately get on the list when they come. And if they check it out and it doesnt need any adjustment they dont charge you. Well worth the $130 IMO.

Shane

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tuffguy1509
11-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Please let me know when I am on board in tampa

Tuffguy1509
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Have been in touch with Kristal and Mike from Orlando Florida about doing a Lazer Alignment here in Tucson the middle of February. They would need about 20 Alignments to fly out and make the trip worth while. How many would be interested in this service? Please PM me and I will keep your name on file along with your telephone # to contact you if we can get this together.

Jack
Let's get the ball rolling

dizzyspots
11-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Im in !!

dizzyspots
11-27-2013, 09:50 PM
May I suggest posting it in RT shop talk...doesnt seem to be much traffic on the AZ boards??

M109Dreamer
11-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Yep, there never seems to be much activity on the AZ boards.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SaskSpyder
12-04-2013, 06:47 PM
I would get the wife's done if this goes forward. Gone from Dec 14 till Jan 4 Mark

in Maricopa

Jshomen
12-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Jack, please count us in on the February laser alignment. We have only 2500 miles on our 2011 RT but after talking to Lamonster feel it definitely a good thing to have done. Thanks for organizing this.
Jshomen

kenk
12-18-2013, 05:30 PM
where in Orlando is this alignment place? I thinking of having my RT done

Gray Ghost
12-18-2013, 08:33 PM
where in Orlando is this alignment place? I thinking of having my RT done

http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealers.htm. Check in the listing for Florida and the Independent dealer listing to find the one closest to you.