PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter To Spyderfest

arntufun
11-22-2013, 04:10 PM
We at SpyderQuest would like to take the oppurtunity to openly aknowledge Len and the Mogang for the hard work and dedication it takes to pull off an event such as Spyderfest. I also know Len is the face of Spyderfest but, the MOGANG members play a huge role in your premo event and I want to make sure that the MoGang members know that they do not go unnoticed. Everytime we get together planning our event, I say to myself.... I would hate to be in your shoes trying to plan the biggest event in the country such as yours. I admire you all...........

I know people say thank you but, unless you go through planning a event ( even on a smaller scale), it would be hard to understand how much hard work goes into making sure every little detail is right for your guests.

We wish you the best in making Spyderfest a huge success !!!!!! :thumbup:

Chupaca
11-22-2013, 05:34 PM
and they do deserve all the recognition for all their work...one :cus: of an event. Those that are working on their own are also praising them. !! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-22-2013, 05:36 PM
:agree: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif

PrairieSpyder
11-22-2013, 06:44 PM
We at SpyderQuest would like to take the oppurtunity to openly aknowledge Len and the Mogang for the hard work and dedication it takes to pull off an event such as Spyderfest. I also know Len is the face of Spyderfest but, the MOGANG members play a huge role in your premo event and I want to make sure that the MoGang members know that they do not go unnoticed. Everytime we get together planning our event, I say to myself.... I would hate to be in your shoes trying to plan the biggest event in the country such as yours. I admire you all...........

I know people say thank you but, unless you go through planning a event ( even on a smaller scale), it would be hard to understand how much hard work goes into making sure every little detail is right for your guests.

We wish you the best in making Spyderfest a huge success !!!!!! :thumbup:

Amen, brother!

DJFaninTN
11-22-2013, 08:38 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/audience.gif

Deanna777
11-23-2013, 04:20 PM

We wish you the best in making Spyderfest a huge success !!!!!! :thumbup::agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Deanna777

ARtraveler
11-23-2013, 05:50 PM
It's hard work being involved in the nitty gritty of any event. A tip of the helmet to those that go the extra miles. :firstplace:

Cruzr Joe
11-23-2013, 07:00 PM
:chat: we are lucky to have such a great group of people and a Dealer ( Len at Pit Bull Powersports) that is also a Rider, this makes a lot of difference. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

Yelhelp
11-23-2013, 07:09 PM
right on Randy :agree::bowdown::bowdown::clap::clap::clap: