PDA

View Full Version : Impressed

retread
11-21-2013, 05:28 PM
The left grip heater on my RT wasn't working, so I got in touch with my dealer. They ordered the part, told me is has happened several times and called me when the part came in. While working on it, they found a leaking water pump, a loose drive belt, and a couple of other minor things that they took care of. After some of the posts I've read here, I think I've got a good one.

john

ARtraveler
11-21-2013, 05:30 PM
:agree: :thumbup::thumbup::yes:

Bob Denman
11-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Well; they found some stuff that needed attention... :banghead:
But they took good care of you and your bike! :2thumbs:
Yup; you've got a good one! ;)

Chupaca
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
you hit the lotto..!! hang on to them...:thumbup:

RBS66
11-21-2013, 06:23 PM
That's great to hear sounds like an awesome dealer.

Dan McNally
11-21-2013, 06:38 PM
you hit the lotto..!! hang on to them...:thumbup:

:agree: . . . I fell in love with those heated grips on Saturday . . . almost gave up the ride, my hands were getting so cold . . . then I remembered I had them! Sure felt good!

3 Wheel Addict
11-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Who is that dealer? Give them a shout out so others may venture there for good service! :thumbup:

retread
11-22-2013, 12:05 PM
That would be Flatout in Martinsville IN.

john

MikeT
12-01-2013, 12:23 PM
That would be Flatout in Martinsville IN.john
John,
What's changed with FLATOUT? Of course you are talking about their service department, which I'm guessing is completely seperate from the sales department.
Stopped there two years ago on my GL1800 trike. They wouldn't give me the "time of day". Also, told there were no demo rides. Left a bad taste.
Mike

rogerb
12-01-2013, 12:33 PM
I know mine worked last summer when I was going down the road and my hands started sweating. My three year old grandson likes buttons and switches. When bike is shut off the heaters stop working but the switch does not shut off, so the next time you start up the bike the heaters come on again.:gaah:

ulflyer
12-01-2013, 02:35 PM
When talking about the service we've had we often refer to it as a good/bad "dealer" when actually its a conscientious mechanic and/or a good svc manager. These are the guys I give appropriate "attention" to when they've done an outstanding job. Fortunately, the dealer I go to for service has a couple of good Can Am mechanics and a service manager that I've gotten to know well and they take good care of me. :)