PDA

View Full Version : 2014 STs When?

Explorer
11-21-2013, 03:08 PM
I understand that the RTs have been delayed. Have the RSs and STs also been delayed? Do they only mfg. one model at a time? Do they always wait to ship all models at the same time?
Thanks,
Roger

ARtraveler
11-21-2013, 03:18 PM
I understand that the RTs have been delayed. Have the RSs and STs also been delayed? Do they only mfg. one model at a time? Do they always wait to ship all models at the same time?
Thanks,
Roger

Good Question. :popcorn::popcorn:

SpyderAnn01
11-21-2013, 03:41 PM
We've all been so hung up on the RT that we forgot about the little brother ST. :roflblack:

BRPcare
11-21-2013, 04:20 PM

Hi Roger,

The information I have access to right now states that 2014 ST and RS models should begin to arrive in showrooms by late this month / early next month.

Chupaca
11-21-2013, 04:27 PM
not having gone as major a change they should be able to come out earlier...but then if they can only put out by colors this may not hold true. They have so much invested in the new RT that we do hear little about the rest...:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Explorer
11-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Thank you for your prompt reply. That is the kind of action that will keep customers happy and build the company reputation. If I understand what you said: They are now producing the RSs and STs and will start shipping them in a wk. to three wks. Soooooo, when what ever the problem is with the RTs is solved, they will be able to have more production capacity available to catch up with those. That will help make the people waiting for RTs happy.
Thank you,
Roger

Bob Denman
11-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Steve,
Thanks for the good news! :thumbup: :clap: