PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignment Party in North Houston/Conroe area

SPYDERPOPS
11-21-2013, 01:49 PM
SPYDERPOPS is coming back January 18th. to do Laser Alignments again as many had other plans and couldn't make it the last time.

This time the Laser Party will be in the North Houston/Conroe area. It will be at James Thorne's home and the address is provided below.
Near Hwy 249 and Spring Cypress Rd:

JAMES THORNE
9306 CHARTERLAWN CIR
HOUSTON, TX 77070

We will start at 8:00 am and work until done, leave a PM here or email Harvey@spyderpops.com.

So far we have the following list going, there's room for more, let me know if I have missed you.

revjvegas
flamingobabe (to hang out)
Conroe spyders
web runner
schnauzer
James Hunter (from Lufkin)
Twain Thornton

Thanks,
Harvey

revjvegas
11-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Figures, I'm flying from CT back to TX that morning.

If you'll be doing late afternoon appointments, I will commit to do my darnedest to get out there.

SPYDERPOPS
11-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Figures, I'm flying from CT back to TX that morning.

If you'll be doing late afternoon appointments, I will commit to do my darnedest to get out there.

I'm sure that if enough owners show interest we will still be doing alignments when you get there.

doug1950
12-11-2013, 04:51 PM
When and time at Conroe TX. How much ???????????????????

Doug

Michael211_2000
12-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Mine doesn't have any discernable handling or tire wear issues going on... I'd ride over just to say "Hi" and meet people though. :spyder:

- Michael

SPYDERPOPS
12-12-2013, 07:38 PM
When and time at Conroe TX. How much ???????????????????

Doug

We are looking at January (depending on weather) for the next Laser Alignment Party and the cost is $120.00.

flamingobabe
12-12-2013, 10:06 PM
i'll keep an eye on this post....want to ride up and sat hey to everyone

muonwhiz
12-13-2013, 03:24 PM
We are looking at January (depending on weather) for the next Laser Alignment Party and the cost is $120.00.

Please keep us advised of date and place. Would be interested if in Conroe! Thanks!

conroe spyders
12-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Close to January so checking if any date has been set so we can mark our calendars.

revjvegas
12-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Yup, keeping an eye on this as I too am still interested in getting this done.

THX!

jcthorne
12-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Looks like its a go for the north side Houston laser alignment party. I'll let SpyderPops post up details of what he has in mind and he will keep track of signups etc. Event will be at our home near Hwy 249 and Spring Cypress Rd on Sat Jan 18th starting about 8am. Lunch will be provided for all attending. Shop is heated in case of inclement weather but lets hope for one of those spectacular Houston January days.

PM me for directions and contact info. You don't have to get an alignment to show up and 'help'. SpyderPops may have more than alignments in the offering as well......

Web Runner
12-31-2013, 05:09 PM
pm sent

revjvegas
01-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Calendar date blocked off and PM sent :clap:

flamingobabe
01-01-2014, 02:39 PM
I will be there...already had Spyderpops align my bike....I'll visit and help

conroe spyders
01-01-2014, 03:58 PM
pls add me to the list for it and pm ur address comin from conroe cost still 120.00 for it right

Schnauzer
01-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Let us know craig, we'll fall in with you and ride over..

jcthorne
01-02-2014, 04:50 PM
All PMs so far have been responded. Look forward to a fun day. If anyone attending has a beef allergy, please let me know and I will make arrangements. No biggie as my wife suffers from this and we are used to it.

Michael211_2000
01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
How many are lined up to actually be done so far? If I recall correctly (from previous posts) it takes about a full hour per Spyder doesn't it?

I don't plan on having mine done if I make it over there, just coming to socialize that's all. Weather permitting, as I don't have rain gear. :sour:

Regards!

- Michael

jcthorne
01-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Spyderpops would know the exact count for alignments but 6 or 7 I think are planning to come for alignment and a few others above have said they are coming to hang out. Still room for more. We all hope for good weather. The shop can be closed and heated if needed.

SPYDERPOPS
01-07-2014, 01:41 PM
SPYDERPOPS is coming back January 18th. to do Laser Alignments again as many had other plans and couldn't make it the last time.

This time the Laser Party will be in the North Houston/Conroe area. It will be at James Thorne's home and the address is provided below.
Near Hwy 249 and Spring Cypress Rd:

JAMES THORNE
9306 CHARTERLAWN CIR
HOUSTON, TX 77070

We will start at 8:00 am and work until done, leave a PM here or email Harvey@spyderpops.com.

So far we have the following list going, there's room for more, let me know if I have missed you.

revjvegas
flamingobabe (to hang out)
Conroe spyders
web runner
schnauzer
James Hunter (from Lufkin)
Twain Thornton

Thanks,
Harvey

REMINDER

jcthorne
01-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Its not too late to sign up for an alignment or just RSVP to come socialize. Lunch is on me, just need to know you are heading over.

http://media.pnsdigital.com/weather/static/hourly/65/clear.pngWeather is looking good, Sunny and mid 60s.

Michael211_2000
01-14-2014, 12:08 AM
I did RSVP already, the weather forecast for next Saturday looks great no chance of rain not too hot nor too cold... great Spyder riding weather! You don't need to count me for lunch though, I have a JetSki Meetup lunch in Humble at noon I'm going to 1st then from there I'll try riding over to your place to visit for a little while.

In the 7 months I've had my Spyder RS, I've yet to meet another Spyder rider that's got to be corrected soon!!! :banghead:

I rode up to Lake Livingston last Saturday to look at 2 lake houses and took the scenic tour from the 190 bridge down the east side of the lake to the damn, before heading back here. I haven't found the right place up there yet but I'm still looking dang-it! :gaah:

- Michael

Arch
01-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Its not too late to sign up for an alignment or just RSVP to come socialize. Lunch is on me, just need to know you are heading over.

http://media.pnsdigital.com/weather/static/hourly/65/clear.pngWeather is looking good, Sunny and mid 60s.

PM sent, looking forward to seeing everybody.

Ed

mjsolis.35
01-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Is the laser alignment a go . I think I will be off on the 18th hope to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

jcthorne
01-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Sure looks that way. PM me if you need directions or contact info.

hotglue
01-15-2014, 10:44 PM
I will be coming with Flamingobabe.... she is the keeper of my itinerary.... will be on 2 wheels... don't think Harvey can help me...LOL

jcthorne
01-16-2014, 12:08 PM
I will be coming with Flamingobabe.... she is the keeper of my itinerary.... will be on 2 wheels... don't think Harvey can help me...LOL

Great! See everyone Sat!

Michael211_2000
01-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Nice meeting FlamingoBabe and seeing her Spyder... that thing is soooo cool!

I know I didn't meet everyone and couldn't stay long, but I enjoyed getting out and finally meeting some other Spyder owners... FINALLY! The weather could not have been better for riding today... Yay!

:2thumbs:

- Michael

jcthorne
01-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Nice meeting FlamingoBabe and seeing her Spyder... that thing is soooo cool!

I know I didn't meet everyone and couldn't stay long, but I enjoyed getting out and finally meeting some other Spyder owners... FINALLY! The weather could not have been better for riding today... Yay!

:2thumbs:

- Michael

Was great having you there. Glad you could come and get aligned........:coffee:

Yazz
01-18-2014, 09:07 PM
James, thank you so much for hosting the alignment party! Love your car. :thumbup:

Great people, great food. Met up with old friends, made new friends. Who could ask for anything more!

twain
01-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Made it home. Bike ran like a charm with the laser alignment. Good seeing everyone and meeting new Spyder owners.

mjsolis.35
01-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Had a great time enjoyed meeting everyone made it home safe back in corpus Christ and bike ran great with the laser alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael211_2000
01-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Was great having you there. Glad you could come and get aligned........:coffee:

I left with the same alignment I arrived with JC... sorry, I only stopped by to visit and meet other Spyder's. Maybe in the future sometime I'll consider getting the laser alignment done, but I'm ok with the way mine drives as-is right now.

:ani29:

- Michael

Michael211_2000
01-19-2014, 03:00 PM
ps. What kind of car was that anyway, James? I saw the Ford logo on it but nothing else... looked a lot like a "concept car". Anyways it was pretty neato!

- Michael

revjvegas
01-19-2014, 04:25 PM
ps. What kind of car was that anyway, James? I saw the Ford logo on it but nothing else... looked a lot like a "concept car". Anyways it was pretty neato!

- Michael
A really nice Ford GT.

Here's more info http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/ford-gt40-first-drive-review

conroe spyders
01-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Enjoyed the day everyone:chat:

Craig said the bike rides great & alot smoother in stearing. Thanks Spyderpops! :thumbup::thumbup:
Louise & James rock for hosting & cooking:bbq:

jcthorne
01-20-2014, 05:24 AM
Thanks everyone. Louise and I had a great time meeting everyone and the day went pretty well. Look forward to riding with some new friends soon. You guys really set a bug in Louise ear about jumping the fence.....I have a feeling she will not be a Harley owner much longer. Its only money right?

Oh and it was a new record for Spyderpops too. 14 Alignments done in one LONG day.

conroe spyders
01-20-2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks everyone. Louise and I had a great time meeting everyone and the day went pretty well. Look forward to riding with some new friends soon. You guys really set a bug in Louise ear about jumping the fence.....I have a feeling she will not be a Harley owner much longer. Its only money right?

Oh and it was a new record for Spyderpops too. 14 Alignments done in one LONG day.

:congrats:SPYDERPOPS WAY TO GO!!!!

SPYDERPOPS
01-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Thanks again James and Louise! I really enjoyed everything, you two are great host. I was also very happy to see all my friends again and meet new ones. Can't wait to do it again, just let me know!

There is a great joy seeing the smiling faces when everyone comes back grinning from ear to ear from their first test ride.

See everyone later!