PDA

View Full Version : Extended waranty

hspyder
11-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Folks, my apologies for not finding the post that talks about extended warranty. I want to purchase one before my factory expires on my RT. I know that in the past, someone found a Stealership selling for less than anyone else. I talked to the girl and she advised me to wait until Nov/13. I didn't save the phone number:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:!!!!
Do you guys know the name of the place?
Please advise.
Thanks!
H

CyncySpyder
11-20-2013, 09:29 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?35998-Bert-s-Mega-Mall-amp-Bryce-Page-NEED-your-help!&highlight=berts+mega+mall

hspyder
11-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks dude, but I don't remember talking with them about the warranty. I'll keep searching. I got a PM with another reference, but still not the one I was hoping for. It was a heck of a deal for our Spyders and I can't find the phone number!:cus::cus::banghead:

CyncySpyder
11-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks dude, but I don't remember talking with them about the warranty. I'll keep searching. I got a PM with another reference, but still not the one I was hoping for. It was a heck of a deal for our Spyders and I can't find the phone number!:cus::cus::banghead:

I'd still call Brice at Berts, she's a Site Sponser & let her know what your other quote was & see if she might be able to match it & earn your business ;) Can't hurt to try :thumbup:

hspyder
11-20-2013, 10:10 AM
I'd still call Brice at Berts, he's a Site Sponser & let him know what your other quote was & see if he might be able to match it & earn your business ;) Can't hurt to try :thumbup:
Absolutely bro! I'm going to shop around for sure and already contacted (e-mailed) him! Thanks for the help. I also called the stealership I got my Spyder and the one I take for service.

Cruzr Joe
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
If you want the best deal on an extended warranty

Call Vanessa at Pitbull Powersports in Springfield Missouri

417 863-1418

She will meet or beat any deal in town and take care of you right over the phone.

Cruzr Joe

Magdave
11-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Bryce is a her and it is best to call :thumbup: I bought mine from her for $749

stevedfive
11-20-2013, 10:54 AM
I paid $700 for the 3 additional years at Fun Bike Center, San Diego.

murphybrown
11-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Absolutely bro! I'm going to shop around for sure and already contacted (e-mailed) him! Thanks for the help. I also called the stealership I got my Spyder and the one I take for service.

Would realllly appreciate you sharing where you found your BEST best deal? Most folks on here love to save a buck (gives us more $$ to spend on farkles...except Bob D...fortunately his wife is controlling his farkle addiction!!!! :roflblack:..:ohyea: thinking I'd better start :pray: for her...Bob can be reallllly :lecturef_smilie: when it comes farkling!!!)...thanks so much. :yes:

YIRYDE
11-20-2013, 12:30 PM
If you want the best deal on an extended warranty

Call Vanessa at Pitbull Powersports in Springfield Missouri

417 863-1418

She will meet or beat any deal in town and take care of you right over the phone.

Cruzr Joe

I agree with Joe, I purchased the 3 year BEST Warranty from Vanessa for $749.00.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Would realllly appreciate you sharing where you found your BEST best deal? Most folks on here love to save a buck (gives us more $$ to spend on farkles...except Bob D...fortunately his wife is controlling his farkle addiction!!!! :roflblack:..:ohyea: thinking I'd better start :pray: for her...Bob can be reallllly :lecturef_smilie: when it comes farkling!!!)...thanks so much. :yes:

Yo Karyl how you doing girl........Max , Kiki and Dee say Hi........contact bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com____$ 699.00 for 3yrs, this is what I paid in Aug 2013 She is great to work with ......Mike :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-20-2013, 01:24 PM

:shocked: What'd I do now?? :shocked:

We have the "farkiling issue" well under control; she MADE me buy the bike that already comes with everything! :2thumbs:

Except:
armrests for her
a mirror for her
an Ultimate seat... for her!
Oh! A "RonBar"... you guessed it! :D

murphybrown
11-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Yo Karyl how you doing girl........Max , Kiki and Dee say Hi........contact bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com____$ 699.00 for 3yrs, this is what I paid in Aug 2013 She is great to work with ......Mike :thumbup:

I also bought from Bryce for my 2010 as she had the best price and supper to deal with...but now that I have made the "leap" to get a 2014 get to start shopping for the "best deal"...Hugs to all you 4...2 wonderful people people and 2 wonderful 4-legged furry "people"...:yes:

ARtraveler
11-20-2013, 02:32 PM
:shocked: What'd I do now?? :shocked:

We have the "farkiling issue" well under control; she MADE me buy the bike that already comes with everything! :2thumbs:

Except:
armrests for her
a mirror for her
an Ultimate seat... for her!
Oh! A "RonBar"... you guessed it! :D

And...:roflblack: and...:roflblack: and...:roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-20-2013, 03:29 PM
:2thumbs: :D :2thumbs:

scooterexpress
11-20-2013, 08:02 PM
I got a 5yr warranty for 850.00 from dealership out of kc its transferrable to the next person includes towing, hotel room, money for food, rental car.not too bad in my book covers just about everything on the bike like all warrantys.zero deductable also.

SpyderAnn01
11-20-2013, 08:09 PM
I also bought from Bryce for my 2010 as she had the best price and supper to deal with...but now that I have made the "leap" to get a 2014 get to start shopping for the "best deal"...Hugs to all you 4...2 wonderful people people and 2 wonderful 4-legged furry "people"...:yes:
that

Karyl, check with Len or Vanessa before you buy anything as I seem to remember that the 2014s that were pre-ordered by a certain date come with an extended warranty.

Barlock
11-20-2013, 08:15 PM
I got a 5yr warranty for 850.00 from dealership out of kc its transferrable to the next person includes towing, hotel room, money for food, rental car.not too bad in my book covers just about everything on the bike like all warrantys.zero deductable also.

Sounds like a phenomenal deal. :thumbup: Good for you. :clap:

"If it looks like, walks like, talks like, smells like it, then it probably is.”

Deanna777
11-20-2013, 08:29 PM
I also bought from Bryce for my 2010 as she had the best price and supper to deal with...but now that I have made the "leap" to get a 2014 get to start shopping for the "best deal"...Hugs to all you 4...2 wonderful people people and 2 wonderful 4-legged furry "people"...:yes:Karyl: Sent PM. Deanna777:ohyea: