PDA

View Full Version : Affordable Health Care Website Fixed!

DJFaninTN
11-19-2013, 12:32 AM
well you got to hand it to the govt. they got their act together and got the website fixed as promised.

check it out … just click the link and then the apply now button.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~pjrpole/ACA.html

MarkLawson
11-19-2013, 08:36 AM
Had to steal this and post it on Facebook. Thanks!

SNOOPY
11-19-2013, 08:47 AM
We've been getting the runaround for years now. :banghead:

Lol

Bob Denman
11-19-2013, 08:51 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_211.gif

bobnaquin
11-19-2013, 10:05 AM
Patience. They are coming up with the Affordable Motorcycle Act next. That is where you have to buy a motorcycle whether you want one or not, if you like the motorcycle you have you can keep it (unless it is sub standard) and if you don't buy a motorcycle you will be fined. I can't see how that won't work.

Jeriatric
11-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Government - run. There's a message in that statement.

yamahog
11-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the laugh I too had to share this one with face book friends :roflblack:

jerpinoy
11-19-2013, 12:13 PM
I thought back then that the SSS and medicare money taken out off my pay check was not right, but it was a law just like the ACA.
We are law abiding citizen and for the people who don't understand it check with your state representatives, they are the one who passed the law.

Dan_Ashley
11-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Patience. They are coming up with the Affordable Motorcycle Act next. That is where you have to buy a motorcycle whether you want one or not, if you like the motorcycle you have you can keep it (unless it is sub standard) and if you don't buy a motorcycle you will be fined. I can't see how that won't work.
This is a REALLY good idea. You never see a motorcycle parked outside of a shrink's office. Imagine the health benefits to the nation! Also, a motorcyclist has never gone "postal", or engaged in Columbine type of violence. This will not only help the mental health of the nation, it will also keep us a safer from attacks, while protecting the second amendment rights. WAY TO GO Mr. President! Do I hear a shout out for this?

HuckFin
11-19-2013, 01:50 PM
The only way to fix the "affordable? health care act" is to return it to the private sector.

ARtraveler
11-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Now that the site is up and running. Has anyone gone shopping? Did you find the health care affordable, or is it going to be worth paying the fine? I don't have to go there, so I wont.

Ooooooooooops--I see there was a "Gotcha" thrown in. Guess its not really fixed. :lecturef_smilie::roflblack::roflblack:

spyder3
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Stealing this also...lol

DrewNJ
11-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Awesome!...hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epiphysis
11-20-2013, 10:16 AM
great!!!!

Cruzr Joe
11-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Just wondering ...........

how's that change thing working for you?

Cruzr Joe

Yfactor
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
This is a REALLY good idea. You never see a motorcycle parked outside of a shrink's office. Imagine the health benefits to the nation! Also, a motorcyclist has never gone "postal", or engaged in Columbine type of violence. This will not only help the mental health of the nation, it will also keep us a safer from attacks, while protecting the second amendment rights. WAY TO GO Mr. President! Do I hear a shout out for this?

I did see one parked outside of a shrink's office just last week, It belonged to the shrink. :ohyea::ohyea::clap:

epiphysis
11-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Just wondering ...........

how's that change thing working for you?

Cruzr Joe

I saw the writing on the wall......I retired form my medical practice two years ago......thank goodness!!!!

Cruzr Joe
11-20-2013, 10:34 AM
I saw the writing on the wall......I retired form my medical practice two years ago......thank goodness!!!!

you sir are of above average intelligence, too many people have a hard time understanding that a goverment cannot give anything to anyone unless it first takes it away from someone else.

cruzr joe

epiphysis
11-20-2013, 10:41 AM
you sir are of above average intelligence, too many people have a hard time understanding that a goverment cannot give anything to anyone unless it first takes it away from someone else.

cruzr joe

thanks......wasn't hard to see......harder work, major drop in income......cost less to leave!! besides, medicine is all work and little reward......uneducated folks dictating to those of us who got educated......long hours, no time for fun!! been two years and I love it!!

Dan_Ashley
11-20-2013, 11:30 AM
The fixed web site is now posted on the front page of the Drudge Report. What a hoot!

jerpinoy
11-20-2013, 01:49 PM
The only way to fix the "affordable? health care act" is to return it to the private sector.

You mean to all people who can only afford. We are better than that.

HuckFin
11-21-2013, 01:55 AM
You mean to all people who can only afford. We are better than that.

No that's not what I meant, but since you brought that up....In my case, working from low paying jobs up to higher paying jobs, I have always been able to pay for my own health care...As far as two of my brothers (one hasn't worked in at least 30 yrs, the other about 20 yrs or so), "but could", both without insurance, see the same doctors as I do FREE. I will admit though that I'm on social security now with a PPL supplement from Humana, which got cancelled by the way. (I can get the same policy I had for 3 times what I was paying but opted for a lessor HMO one for just a little more than I was paying, thanks to "affordable health care."):)

Dan_Ashley
11-21-2013, 02:42 PM
I did see one parked outside of a shrink's office just last week, It belonged to the shrink. :ohyea::ohyea::clap:
The shrink is mentally healthy. I wonder if he prescribed motorcycling to a patient if purchase of a new Spyder would be tax deductible????