PDA

View Full Version : seat

SpydeeBite2
07-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Well we are waiting for our spyder :spyder: too 1-5 weeks yet. :2excited: but we would like to get a different seat for it, one with a back rest & arm rests. Anyone know where we can get one???
Thanks spydeebite2.:p

bjt
07-16-2008, 08:44 PM
With armrests, no. Aren't armrests usually a part of some rear bag or trunk? I haven't seen anything like that on a Spyder except for a couple of Photoshop things a few people have been messing with.

Twodog185
07-16-2008, 08:47 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/twodog35120/tour-mod.jpg

SpydeeBite2
07-20-2008, 10:34 AM
where did you purchase this back seat rest & storage & how much was it.

Director
07-20-2008, 10:43 AM
where did you purchase this back seat rest & storage & how much was it.

I think he "purchased" it on Photoshop...

tatt2r
07-20-2008, 11:05 AM
I think he "purchased" it on Photoshop...

hahhahahahahhahahah

Twodog185
07-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I should've put a watermark on it....but I must say it looks good. No disrespect Spydeebite, I would pay much and ride proud to have that in my garage.

larsoda
07-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Well we are waiting for our spyder :spyder: too 1-5 weeks yet. :2excited: but we would like to get a different seat for it, one with a back rest & arm rests. Anyone know where we can get one???
Thanks spydeebite2.:p

I have not yet purchased a Spyder, but have been doing alot of checking into things. Corbin has a nice seat and even a backrest that matches the color of the Spyder. Pretty price too. I am sure there are others out there.
I have not found anything for arm rets. Good luck & let the rest of us know what you find!

NancysToy
07-20-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't know if any manufacturer would take the chance on building a seat with armrests for the Spyder. Being the type of vehicle it is, it is constantly trying to throw you off in the turns. The huge, wide grab rails for the passenger are a sign of their concern in this department. I know that nearly every trike conversion on earth has armrests, and they also corner flat, but they also have the wide part at the back (including the framework) to support a gigantic case, superstructure, and armrests. We'll have to see if anybody has the guts.
-Scotty