PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster ? on Micron Installation??

gregc
07-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Just wondering how many miles did you have on your :spyder:before you installed your Micron??? I bought the 90 pipe,Micron and new gasket from Magic Man.(great people to do business with). Should I wait until after the first service or go ahead and change???? I have 300miles on mine now, really want your opinion. Thanks

Lamonster
07-16-2008, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't wait. The first thing most guys do on bikes is change the pipes.:doorag:

gregc
07-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks L-man!!!! Im going to install tommorrow. Thanks for the reply!!!! Greg Nashua nh

scottmanesis
07-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I just saw the post about the Two Bros exhaust on ebay and it gave me a very clear picture of what Evan was telling me about his 90 degree elbow. The good news is twofold, I totally see what Evan was talking about and
our counter offer to a prospective home buyer was accepted today and the house is being appraised tommorrow. When we close on the house Evan is going to get to know Scott really well as I plan on getting my Spyder HOOOKED UP!!!! Thanks Evan and you too Lamont for the great forum, this one just seems a bit more relaxed than the other one but I am glad for them both.

spyderbitten
07-17-2008, 08:06 AM
Had 400 miles on mine when the micron went on. Been grinning ever since :2thumbs: