PDA

View Full Version : penske shock

joelin
07-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Just install new penske shock from ken . what a big different ! I only order 2 front shock . because it cost too much for me for the whole set . It is a custom made shock .depend on your weight . The penske shock is thicker and wider than the stock one .the riding is much more comfortable all the boncing on my hand is gone , I think penske shock eat it all .On the turn my spyder did not lean over that much at all , it is much better than the stock shock which is setting on the most stiff position . The penske shock is not only make the performance but also make much more comfortable on the riding . I realy like it .

scottmanesis
07-16-2008, 01:11 PM
:2thumbs: Thanks for your review of the shocks. I am considering those shocks on the front and the air ride system from kewlmetal on the back.

joelin
07-17-2008, 01:29 PM
If you can put your car shocks on your spyder think about how are you going to feel the riding and turning that how I feel with penske shocks for the 2nd day riding . I feel so smooth riding on the road when I do quick
sharp turn I feel I having a huge strong shocks support my spyder .It cost me $ 1200 for the mod but it's really worthy for me.