PDA

View Full Version : Veterans day parade

jerpinoy
11-13-2013, 02:06 PM
I must thanks all riders who participated in Oak harbor, WA. and showed their support to our veterans. The Harleys, Wingers, and many other riders and especially to the lone white Spyder (GOS) I salute you. For next year parade Nov.8 2014 I'd like to ask all Spyder rider to join me if you can and honor our veteran.

TheSarge
12-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Sorry I miss this one, had a commitment with Auburn parade, as WWP ( wounded Warrior). Hopefully next year.

I must thanks all riders who participated in Oak harbor, WA. and showed their support to our veterans. The Harleys, Wingers, and many other riders and especially to the lone white Spyder (GOS) I salute you. For next year parade Nov.8 2014 I'd like to ask all Spyder rider to join me if you can and honor our veteran.

GRIPMAN
12-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Will be there from Greenbank.
Joseph